①①.

║Omniscient║Miami, FLThursday 6:00 PM

Omniscient
Miami, FL
Thursday 6:00 PM

It had been a few days since True got shot and clearly, he was feeling much better. Essence was annoyed at how much he had been ripping and running through the streets but she held back on complaining. It was something she would have to get used to, that's if she decided to pursue anything serious with True.

It was Thursday and though Essence had work tomorrow, True was persistent on taking her out tonight. At first, she believed they were making up for their last missed outing to the rooftop movie theater in south beach—but True had other plans.

Knowing that the incident from Sunday had caused him to fall on Essence's somewhat bad side, he needed to make up for it. Of course, he knew he had to do so in a big way. Essence was a woman who never cared about anything flashy or materials so things that True did for his previous women weren't her style. He knew she preferred sentimental gestures.

"I like that one, you look good as hell Essie." Aladrea spoke over the FaceTime call.

"You think so?" Essence shifted to the side, unsure whether she liked the outfit in question, "Is it too plain?" She huffed.

"Plain?" Chassidy said through the call, "As good as you look in that dress, I hope y'all make it to the damn date." Chassidy joked making Aladrea let out a laugh as well.

Essence rolled her eyes, not even bothering to correct Chassidy about the date comment. She wore a very tight nude bandage dress from naked wardrobe and she did look great.

"Anyways, which shoe?" Essence asked her two best friends, holding a Givenchy shark boot in one hand and a nude heel with clear straps in the other.

"Wait, so this is a date or it isn't?" Aladrea questioned, making Essence give her the straightest face.

"What?" Aladrea started gleefully, "I'm just asking because if it's a date, definitely the clear pump but it is kinda chilly today so maybe the shark boots." She laughed as she picked with Essence.

"Definitely the heels, with the dark brown leather trench coat and your white Bottega bag!" Chassidy exclaimed, pointing a finger in the camera.

Changing out her shoes and accessories, Essence then held the camera up at her mirror to show them the finished look.

"Damnnn!" They dragged in unison, hyping Essence.

"Take a picture of True's face when he sees you cause I know that nigga jaw gone be on the floor bitch!" Chassidy laughed and Essence couldn't help but do the same. She pulled down her riding dress, though she knew it'd continue to do so the whole night.