④⑥.

This is another longgg ass chapter, the longest  I've written, to be exact. Prepare to take a break or TWO babes😂

Miami, FLFriday 1:30pmLock & Load Miami Gun Range

Miami, FL
Friday 1:30pm
Lock & Load Miami Gun Range

"Arms a little higher, make sure you got a good grip. Recoil gone knock this damn gun out yo' hand if you ain't holding it tight enough Essence." True warned while adjusting her posture.

"Don't forget, fingers here and here, stay off the trigger unless you shooting and tuck yo' thumb."

"Remember what I said...stomach shots gone be ideal in quicker combat. Easy spot to aim when in the heat of the moment cause you'll rarely miss. Also bleeds out the quickest. That's an advantage for you since they won't be as alert once they lose a certain amount of blood." True throughly explained to Essence while she stood listening attentively, gun still aimed.

"Aight, take a couple shots...lemme see what you workin' with." He told her, stepping back to watch.

True couldn't help but notice how shaky Essence's hands were. He chuckled a little, knowing this would definitely take some practice and adjusting on her end. It was only their third day at the range though, and Essence was already doing much better than the first day she came.

Finally, Essence pulled the trigger, letting go of a few bullets into the paper target that hung afar from her. True peeked over, nodding with raised brows as he examined where her shots had landed.

"That's better fasho, you got a good lil shoulder shot right there." He pointed and she smiled weakly, her lack of confidence being at full display.

"Am I really getting better?" She questioned to him after gently placing the gun back down, "Because it doesn't feel like it."

"You definitely getting better...at least you ain't drop the gun today." True said, reminding her of yesterday's mistakes. She smacked her lips, playfully shoving him away.

"I'm just fuckin' with you." He added while laughing at her.

"I don't see how you use one of these all the time." Essence remarked, staring down at the gun in front of her.

"It's fun." True shrugged, letting out a chuckle behind those words in the most nonchalant manner.

"For criminals, I'm sure. Not for me though." Essence teased jokingly while cutting her eyes at him.

"Stop complaining, it ain't that bad. It's just all about being comfortable with using it, that's what makes you a good shooter. Once you stop being scared of the gun itself, you'll enjoy it a lot more." True tried to convince her.