②⑤.

Miami, FLMonday 10:35PMC&G Law Firm: Issac's office

Miami, FL
Monday 10:35PM
C&G Law Firm: Issac's office

It was now Monday morning, a few days after True's trek across Florida with Trinity. He woke up to an urgent call from Issac and rushed to his office. He had finished the job Pierre asked him to do after dropping Trinity off that night and had been paranoid ever since, worried that Pierre would secretly frame something against him just like Kela. Now, Issac's urgency over the phone wasn't helping True's nerves either.

Luckily, even with Pierre being so shady, the deal from the other night was solid and True had anything to worry about—for now.

Stepping foot inside the firm Issac worked at, True took the elevator up to the 7th floor where Issac's office was located. He was a nervous wreck almost every day since things went down and couldn't wait until everything blew over, that's if it did at least.

He made it to Issac's office and sent a faint knock onto the door before letting himself in. Issac's eyes peered up from his computer as he greeted True with just a head nod at first.

"True, sit." Issac said immediately once True got in his office good. He sat typing on his computer with a focused face.

"Wassup?" True asked with a confused face, "You said it was urgent, some wrong?"

"Uh," Issac started as he finished what he was doing and then looked up at True, "It is but it's nothing pertaining to your case, so you can relax." He chuckled a little after seeing True do just that, relax in his seat and let out a deep breath.

"Can't be scaring niggas like that man." True told Issac as he took a sigh of relief, "What this about then?"

"I meant to speak with you about how I got the court to allow your trip to Fort Pierce the other day." Issac said, staring at True with a serious expression.

"Aight...I'm listening." True raised a brow, taking notice of Issac's weird behavior.

"I asked you if your mother was married..." Issac said to him, placing his eyes back on the screen in front of him.

"And I told you no." True said, knowing that was his honest answer.

"Well I did some digging True, a lot of it and I managed to get access to some very old records for both you and your mother. Turns out, she was actually married." Issac's words made True sit up with both his brows furrowed now, unsure if he had heard him correctly.

"Nah, that must be some mistake. She ain't never mentioned that to me, ever." True responded with denial, shaking his head.

"It's no mistake, the marriage license and other documents are here. I'm assuming she never mentioned it to you because of how short it was. It only lasted about eight months, then after that...she's back on record under her maiden name, Davis."