④②.

Miami, FLSunday 10:47pm

Miami, FL
Sunday 10:47pm

Wrapped into one another's arms, Ahnesti was nearly stripped down to her last article of clothing. By now, she was wasting no time to get True out the remainder of his clothes too. Even in the heat of the moment though—True's chivalry wasn't dead. He wanted to be sure she was actually comfortable with what was about to happen.

"You sure?" True questioned to Ahnesti once her lips left his neck and she laughed a little.

"True, I appreciate you for being a gentleman but I'm grown as hell. There's no reason to wait for something we clearly both want." Ahnesti spoke to him, very aware of the decision she was making.

"It's not that serious...just friends having fun, right?" She uttered to him in the lightest voice. Ahnesti's tone paired with her alluring eyes had fully persuaded True. 

"Right." True laughed in response while nodding.

"Exactly...so be a good friend and take these off for me." Ahnesti spoke to True, looking down at the shorts she wore.

"Say less." True said before obliging to her request, leaving Ahnesti in nothing but the white lace underwear she wore. True then sat staring in awe, admiring her figure.

"I look good?" She asked with a smile and True nodded at her.

"You really gotta ask?" True questioned with a chuckle and the smile on her face let him know it was the answer she was looking for.

They both leaned forward, their lips only inches apart before True's phone rung from across the bed. He glanced over at it for a second before reverting his eyes back on Ahnesti.

"I'll call 'em back." True said with a shrug, unsure of who was calling him at such a time anyways.

As they attempted to continue finishing what was already started, seconds hadn't passed before they were interrupted again by True's phone ringing for a second time—immediately after the first call stopped.

"You wanna just go ahead and get that?" Ahnesti laughed after hearing the phone go off once more. True sucked his teeth and nodded slowly, reaching across the bed to grab his phone.

After stepping outside the room, True finally gazed down at the call seeing it was Ju. That's when he realized it was probably something serious and answered with quickness.

As soon as True answered, all he could hear was Ju, Dee, Zay and Monty all yelling frantically. They sounded as if they were in distress and that alone had him panicked.