Chapter 213 Go shopping and eat delicious food

His Royal Highness found that the atmosphere at home was not right, and it turned into a learning paradise before he knew it!

The children are studying, and Jiang Zhiyu is also writing test papers.

He was the only one standing between the two, looking at a loss.

It may be that this scene stimulated Ling Weichuan, and he felt much better after taking a nap.

The previous feeling of heaviness and powerlessness has almost disappeared.

Sure enough, I was still in good physical condition, and it took about three days for my severe cold to get better.

So, in order to integrate into this big study family, His Royal Highness sat next to Jiang Zhiyu and began to deal with the work accumulated in the past few days.

Nan Yu and Yi Kai came to look for Jiang Zhiyu, just saw the situation inside the house, turned around and left before stepping into the door.

They don't want to enter this strange world!

Fortunately, this kind of life in their family didn't last long, because Jiang Zhiyu received a notice from the head teacher.

Said to let him buy some travel supplies and food by himself, and then he can eat on the starship, because this time the starship does not provide meal service.

The little rabbit is traveling for the first time, so he doesn't know much about these things.

So he called Wenxi.

Wen Xi said that it was inconvenient for him to go out, and he asked Yu Qing to buy it for him.

It's hard for Jiang Zhiyu not to be crooked, what's inconvenient for him to go out? It must be a special day! There is no shame or shame at home with Yu Qing!

The little rabbit blushed and turned off the optical brain.

Fortunately, Ling Weichuan didn't see it, otherwise he would have made a fuss that he also wanted to make it difficult for Jiang Zhiyu to go out.

But now there is a problem, I don't know who to ask to accompany him to buy things to give him advice, so I can only...

"Lingweichuan, go shopping with me." Jiang Zhiyu put his hand on Lingweichuan's head.

His Royal Highness agreed, and then asked, "What do you want to buy?"

Jiang Zhiyu has almost imagined the following scene, he suppressed a smile and said: "Isn't this going to travel? I have to buy some things for travel."

"..." Ling Weichuan's movement of getting up abruptly stopped, and he suddenly sat back covering his head.

"Hiss, no, baby, I suddenly feel a pain in the head and heart." His Royal Highness closed his eyes, looking like he was dying.

Jiang Zhiyu frowned, looked at Ling Weichuan with concern, and stretched out his hand to test his temperature.

"It's so serious, then you have a good rest at home, I'll call the doctor to show you. Then I'll go by myself, it's the same to ask Nan Yu and the others to accompany me."

Suddenly being surrounded by a little rabbit, His Royal Highness was stunned.

He shot himself in the foot with a rock.

Ling Weichuan coughed lightly, and stood up: "Suddenly it doesn't hurt anymore, it's nothing, I'd better go with you."

Jiang Zhiyu: "Oh~ that's fine."

Stupid lion, do you really think I am still the little white rabbit from before? You must have underestimated me.

Isn't it just a matter of minutes to figure it out?