Chapter 253 Gossip Commissioner Jiang Mou

Yu Qing has gone to the front line, and like Ling Weichuan, his return date is undecided.

Wenxi's mental state is very average recently, and the little snake has no one to take care of it. Jiang Zhiyu took him over and threw him, along with the three cubs in the family, to the housekeeper's uncle.

The butler is now the happiest person in the family, leading the four children all day long, enjoying the joy of being surrounded by grandchildren.

When Wen Xi woke up, he found that Jiang Zhiyu was looking out the window with his butt pouted. He didn't know what he was looking at, but he looked very happy anyway.

He stood up gently, walked behind Jiang Zhiyu and looked outside.

"What are you looking at?"

He spoke suddenly, startling Jiang Zhiyu.

"! You're awake! Look over there, there are two people talking!" Jiang Zhiyu pointed to two people behind a big jar.

Wen Xi leaned closer: "What's so strange about people talking."

"Oh, I went out just now, and I just overheard their chat. The one who is shorter is confessing his love!" Jiang Zhiyu put his hands together in a loving gesture.

When talking about this kind of topic, Wen Xi became interested, and leaned over: "Go over and give me a seat. My ears are better than yours. I'll listen!"

"Oh." Jiang Zhiyu stepped aside a little, "Why do you say they came to the back of my house to confess? Are you not afraid of being heard by me?"

Wen Xi had an expression of 'you don't understand this'.

"There are not many people on your side, and generally no one comes over, and everyone knows that your ears are not very good. As long as you stand a little farther away, you don't have to worry about being heard by you."

Jiang Zhiyu: "Are you polite?"

"Hey hey." Wen Xi held his belly and laughed for a while, "Besides, your love is so happy and perfect, maybe the chances of confessing your love around you will be higher."

The little rabbit leaned back, obviously not convinced: "How is it possible, I am not the God of Cupid."

"In the eyes of others, you may be no different from the God of Love. Don't you know that there are many people on the Internet begging you to pray for a smooth love and a successful confession?"

"I don't know! There is such a thing? What benefits can you get from asking me?"

"It doesn't get any benefits, they are just playing tricks, after all, you are a natural source of heat."

Jiang Zhiyu was very disappointed, is that all? I thought I could hear some interesting stories.

Yi Kai pushed the door open with his lunch and came in, only to see the two of them pouted and looking out, still muttering.

He walked over to take a look, his ears moved, and he immediately knew what they were doing.

"You two are too gossip, you like to listen to everything." Yi Kai directly closed the blackout curtain, leaving the two gossipers with nothing to watch.

Jiang Zhiyu sat on the seat and unpacked the box: "Your ears are good, so you can hear how things are going?"

Yi Kai was helpless: "It's a happy ending. The two decided to try to get along first. If they don't separate at the end of the year, they will go back and get married."

"..."

Wen Xi and Jiang Zhiyu looked at each other, is this a happy ending?

It seems to be very good, but I feel that there is something wrong with it.

Forget it, it has nothing to do with them, let's eat first.

But Jiang Zhiyu still thought about it: "What if the two of them do not get along in the end, but separate?"

"What's none of your business? What role did you play in this love?" Wen Xi poked a meatball and looked at Jiang Zhiyu while eating.

Jiang Zhiyu put down the soup spoon: "I am their boss, so the role I play is important! If the two of them break up, it will definitely be awkward to work together. If one of them wants to resign What about it? Or you want to change positions and change dormitories, etc. Are you saying that I don’t ask anything and agree directly, or do I have to pretend to ask?”

Wen Xi and the two were stunned, Jiang Zhiyu must have thought too far. And why do you want others to break up, can't it be harmonious and beautiful all the time?

Yi Kai really thought about it seriously: "It's not easy for them to come to the Central Star to work in remote planets, and they usually don't choose to resign. Anyway, you have so many positions here, so it's not easy to assign them two positions farther away." That's it."

The three of them looked at each other, and they didn't understand why they were talking about this topic here.

It was obviously something that seemed to have nothing to do with them.

"Let's eat..." Jiang Zhiyu awkwardly picked up the spoon.

——

The first batch of materials will be loaded soon, and Yi Kai will lead the transportation team to secretly send them to the front line.

Jiang Zhiyu and Wen Xi left from the port and stood on the street for a while, not knowing where to go.

"Go home or go to the farm?" Jiang Zhiyu's eyes flew away when he spoke, and he saw the candy on the first floor of the display cabinet in a shop opposite.

The red one looks delicious.

Wen Xi was a little tired and wanted to go home to sleep, so he said, "Go home, or I'll see what the little snake is doing."

"Chi slip ~"

"?"

With a strange voice, Wen Xi turned his head and saw that Jiang Zhiyu was staring at other people's shops, almost drooling.

"...If you want to eat, go buy it, okay? My brother will buy it for you, as much as you want." Wen Xi also had no choice but for Jiang Zhiyu, and began to love Jiang Zhiyu unconsciously.

Jiang Zhiyu got the candies as he wished, and bought a package of candies, a total of fifteen candies plus a cloud candy.

When they boarded the aircraft, Jiang Zhiyu took out the cloud candy and ate it first.

"Well, it's so sweet, Wenxi, this tastes like you're really eating clouds." Jiang Zhiyu narrowed his eyes contentedly.

Like a little hamster, he dug in his pocket for a long time, chose the one that looked like the biggest candy, and handed it to Wen Xi: "Here, you eat this!"

Wen Xi smiled and refused: "I can't get used to this kind of sweet food now."

"Give it to the little snake. Children should like candy. The three babies in our family like candy very much. Every time I give it to them, they eat it up quickly."

Wen Xi took it with a smile. The three in their family? It may not be that he really likes candy, but it's just because his little dad gave it to him, so he is reluctant to waste it.

Just when he arrived at their door, Jiang Zhiyu finished his huge cloud candy. The little rabbit licked his mouth: "Why does it feel full, but I can eat another one."

The butler came out with four children, and now Wen Xi and the little snake are living in Jiang Zhiyu's house, and the butler has also come to help take care of the children.

It's safest here.

"Uh..." Jiang Zhiyu paused while eating candy, and Wen Xi caught the little snake's hand before he could speak.

"What's wrong with you?" It stands to reason that Jiang Zhiyu would laugh happily when eating candy, but how could it be an 'uh'?

Jiang Zhiyu had a bitter face: "This candy is not tasty, and it is very hard."

As soon as Ling Qingyu and the twins walked up to Jiang Zhiyu's legs, the little dad stuffed him with candy.

Their favorite baby daddy said: "This is specially bought for you."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com