Chapter 190 - 191 - 192 -193 - 194 - 195 - 196 - 197 - 198 - 199

Chapter 190 You Should Never, Never Should Haven't

The girls standing next to the dead man trembled and cried uncontrollably. They were so frightened by the worms that suddenly came out of the man's mouth that their legs went limp.

It's good that it doesn't crash now. People around also shouted, and someone screamed that they wanted to get out of here.

But how to leave? In the square, on the periphery of the bodyguards and beasts, stood hundreds of Zerg.

How could they, people without combat experience, be able to leave?

Nan Yu sat on Buhei's back, and the loudspeaker continued to turn on: "Please remain calm, we are soldiers of the empire, under the command of His Royal Highness, and we will definitely guarantee your safety."

"Your Highness? Is it the ancient Jade Rabbit?"

"Oh my god! Is it true? Is it the little highness I know? The little highness of the prince?"

"Where is Your Highness? Has he come? Can he really protect us?"

"Look! The Zerg are looking up!"

"There's a man up there! The one in white!"

"His hair is also silvery white! Is it Your Highness!"

Jiang Zhiyu sighed helplessly, it seemed that the vest couldn't cover it up today.

The little leader of the Zerg tribe started to move, he opened his mouth, and the words he spoke were not the language of the Zerg tribe, but the interstellar lingua franca.

"You killed my child!"

Jiang Zhiyu tilted his head: "Your child? Who?" The only person he killed was an unknown general of the Federation. Could it be that the unknown is the child of this Zerg?

The huge body of the Zerg soared into the air, and he wanted to go up to look at Jiang Zhiyu, but was pulled back to the ground by Jiang Zhiyu's vine.

"You killed my child! Those giant beasts are all my children!" A very shrill voice came from the worm's parted shell lips.

Jiang Zhiyu sneered: "Stole the child created by my spiritual power? You really have the face to say it."

Although he didn't kill those Zergs, it can be said that Jiang Zhiyu died because of him, so he didn't deny that he killed those Zergs.

"Since you are here, I can send you to reunite with your children." Jiang Zhiyu's robe moved with the wind, and he floated in the air.

In the eyes of tens of thousands of people, he slowly descended from midair and stood opposite the Zerg, that is, in front of those more than ten thousand people.

The Zerg took a step back, he felt a strong mental oppression, this is not right!

How could the ancient Jade Rabbit have such strong mental oppression? Hasn't he never fought? Where did you cultivate this ability?

Jiang Zhiyu lowered his face: "I don't want to kill anyone. What I want is very simple. It is to give him a peaceful and peaceful empire during Ling Weichuan's reign."

He raised his hand slowly: "You shouldn't show up at this time, but I have to say, good time!"

As soon as the words fell, a rattan cage suddenly appeared beside the little Zerg leader, and some branches that quickly drilled out of the ground directly passed through the body of the small Zerg.

Green blood splashed everywhere, and there were several screams from the crowd behind him.

"You're looking for death!" The big bug screamed sharply.