Chapter 83 The World Has Restarted

Jiang Zhiyu looked at Yu Qing for two seconds and chose to believe him.

"Miss Lu, why don't you visit your friend first? Take the fruit to him too."

Lu Wanxing's expression was distorted, and he couldn't pretend anymore: "Jiang Zhiyu! Do you know that you are a thief! You stole something that originally belonged to me!"

"Nothing belongs to you in the first place. If you want something, you have to use legitimate means to fight for it, instead of living in a fantasy like you." Jiang Zhiyu didn't change his face, and quietly clenched his palms.

While Lu Wanxing was speaking, Jiang Zhiyu saw his elder brother and Ling Weichuan walking towards him quickly, but in the blink of an eye, he found that the scene in front of him had completely changed.

The cat, cat and rabbit were also ejected in an instant.

It was like a huge enclosed space, and there was no one else except him and Lu Wanxing.

There is also the wheelchair that Jiang Zhiyu has been sitting in.

He was not afraid of hurting Lu Wanxing by the way he sat and talked. He is obviously a dying person, why should he be so confident!

"Do you think you still have a chance to survive now?" Lu Wanxing paced around, trying to make a gesture that everything was under control.

Jiang Zhiyu didn't reply to her words, but just smiled: "You must be a very low self-esteem person."

Lu Wanxing's eyes widened suddenly, as big as the eyeballs were about to protrude from their sockets.

"Even if you want to occupy my identity and get everything I have, you can rely on hard work, but you have chosen an extreme path, such as plastic surgery and imitation."

"Make it look like me? Even the taste has to be imitated. A life without self-consciousness is too sad."

Jiang Zhiyu looked at her with pity, and sighed lightly, as if he would feel more sympathetic to Lu Wanxing if he said a word to her.

The veins on Lu Wanxing's neck were exposed, and he covered his ears and shouted, "You stole my things! Shut up!"

She was trembling all over, standing there as if she had fallen into a demon.

Jiang Zhiyu is also always on guard, his heart is far from as calm as it appears.

He is just procrastinating. For a person like Lu Wanxing, you will feel bored if you are afraid of her, and you want to achieve your goal faster; but if you irritate her, with her abnormal mental state, she will definitely argue and quarrel, and want to fight for her. Explain yourself, or, like now, fall into a self-enclosed state.

Hopefully, he can be dragged to Lingweichuan and they will find him.

"No! I'm not! The sad thing is you! It's you!" Lu Wanxing took a step back, bloodshot eyes were all over the whites of her eyes, very oozing.

"It's you! Do you think you are noble? Do you think that everything you have is real! No! It's all fake! This place is all fake! You are just one of thousands of small worlds waiting to be captured It’s all noodles! It’s all fake!”

"The family, money, and lover you have! They are all fake! They should have been mine! I am the one who wants to conquer all of them!"

Jiang Zhiyu's fingers trembled, and his pupils suddenly shrank for a moment.

Fake? Plane? Raiders?

What's the meaning?

But he quickly regained his composure. Don't panic. If he panics, it will really be over.

"Miss Lu, although I don't understand what you're talking about, I don't think all of this can be fake." He smiled and said lightly, "If all of this is fake, why are you trying so hard to have it? ? And why spend so much energy on the strategy? Isn’t this contradictory?”

Lu Wanxing's hunched body tightened even more: "No... I got it, it's true!"

"You are so ridiculous. What you get is real, and what others have is fake? What kind of robber thinking?" Jiang Zhiyu lowered his eyes, a little sour, "Everything I feel is real, my family is real, I My friends are real, my lover is real, and their love for me is real. As long as we exist, it will be real."

"The fake person is you. You shouldn't exist in this world. Your appearance is a mistake! You are the thief who wants to rob other people's lives!"

"No! That's not the case!" Lu Wanxing became even more frantic. Her facial features flew wildly, and the corner of her eye suddenly split open, and blood flowed down.

Jiang Zhiyu's heart beat so fast that he was scared to death. It's over, I feel like she's even crazier, did she say too much to stimulate her?

"You are all ants in this world! You are the lowest human! You are the NPC of this plane! You are the inferior people who work hard for a lifetime and can only rot here! I am different! I am a raider! I can travel in many World, I can control other people's lives, I am a high god!"

She was crazy, these three words appeared in Jiang Zhiyu's mind. She is really crazy, if it is as she said, wouldn't the whole world be messed up?

As long as the attacker has bad intentions and wants to control a person or the world, is it necessary for all planes to exist?

Wouldn't it be enough to just send it to him as the property?

This is fake! What Lu Wanxing said was false! Their raiders are the real ones that shouldn't exist.

"Hey, it's detected that the host's mood fluctuates too much, and he's about to lose his ability to think. He has sent a distress signal to the mission center." Suddenly, a mechanical sound sounded, and a blue light appeared in the center of Lu Wanxing's forehead.

"No! No! No way! Can't send signals! They will find out and take me back!" Lu Wanxing frantically slapped his forehead, trying to knock back the blue light.

"Master, the distress signal has been sent to the main console." Although the system is just a system, it still has the ability to cut first and play later. Its signal had been sent out for a minute before telling Lu Wanxing.

Moreover, it is originally a product of the system space. If you work well in a system company, wouldn't it be nice to get promoted and raise your salary? Following you here has nothing, earning such a pitiful point, it is not a disease of the mind.

"No! Are you crazy! I want to stay in this world! I want to have everything Jiang Zhiyu has! I am the king of this world! I want to sit on the throne of queen!"

Jiang Zhiyu has given up talking, the crazier Lu Wanxing is, the better. It's better to bite the dog with her system and forget his existence.

"Number 4823, I found you." A woman in a pure white close-fitting uniform appeared out of thin air and landed beside Lu Wanxing.

Lu Wanxing's entire face began to bleed, the wound from the previous knife was not healed, and she still made so many crazy expressions.

"I'm not 4823! My name is Lu Wanxing! I'm the queen of the Star Empire!" Lu Wanxing seemed to be unable to feel the pain on her face. She covered her face and refused to meet the law enforcement officers.

Jiang Zhiyu leaned on the backrest and rolled his eyes.

I haven't taken that seat yet, you're daydreaming.

The law enforcer threw a ball of light, and an electric current flashed across Lu Wanxing's body. She twitched violently for a few times before passing out. She turned around, her limbs were stiff, and they were all mechanical! When she looked at Jiang Zhiyu, her face showed guilt.

"Sorry, it's our ineffective supervision of the quick travel system that disturbed the peaceful life of you and Your Highness."

"Your Highness? Do you know Ling Weichuan?" Jiang Zhiyu caught the point of her words.

The enforcer nodded and explained earnestly: "Before the world was forced to restart, because of a former employee in the system, I met His Highness and you."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com