Chapter 172 What color sack to buy

When Ling Weichuan came back, Jiang Zhiyu asked, "Are there many people in the empire who suffer from mental damage?"

Ling Weichuan nodded subconsciously: "Almost all of them, I can't find a few with intact mental power."

Jiang Zhiyu thought for a while, and it seemed that this was indeed the case. Didn't he have his spiritual power stolen before? Although it's fine now. His mental strength was not very good when his son was not born, so he kept absorbing his mental strength.

Today's newborn babies no longer need breast milk and other things, but need the mental strength of their parents. I think this is the reason.

Seeing him lost in thought, Ling Weichuan had a bad premonition, he frowned, and said, "I advise you to stop thinking about saving those people, more than 30 billion people, can you save them?" After you saved those people, you would still want to save those beasts and star beasts, so if you continue to save them, don’t you want your own body?”

Jiang Zhiyu choked up, he hadn't said that he wanted to save those people, he was just wondering if he could try his best to save some people.

"Why can't I? It's not that I can save so many people in one day. I just think that I can heal them with spiritual food. Just like the frontline soldiers who fought against the Zerg back then, you and my second brother were different. Is it the food you ate too?"

The more Jiang Zhiyu talked, the more feasible it became: "Since I'm producing ordinary fast-food packaged food now, wouldn't it be the same to put some energy into those foods every day and sell them?"

Ling Weichuan was speechless. He couldn't say that he didn't want Jiang Zhiyu to waste his mental power to save others, not that he couldn't do it.

"Honey, I mean—"

"I know what you mean, so am I thinking about it? In fact, I think that they are all your people. If they live a long and healthy life, your empire can live long." Jiang Zhiyu didn't want to be a saint, He is content with living his own life well, he just hopes that Ling Weichuan will be better.

When others mention Lingweichuan in the future, it can be said that he created a peaceful and prosperous empire, an unprecedented peaceful and healthy empire.

When he is recorded in the annals of history, future generations can proudly say that Ling Weichuan is the most outstanding emperor ever.

"Or, I will produce a batch of mental power food for sale every once in a while, and only specify which planet's star people can buy each time, so that my consumption is not too large, and they can get more healing opportunities."

Ling Weichuan knew that he couldn't persuade Jiang Zhiyu at all, so he could only nod helplessly, and just warned: "You must not consume too much mental power, you know? It is also not allowed to use the critical point like last time. Once you feel uncomfortable If you feel comfortable, you have to stop immediately.”

Jiang Zhiyu hugged Ling Weichuan with a smile: "I know, husband, isn't there a psychotherapist here? His equipment can help me restore my mental strength at any time!"

Besides, he is very energetic now, except for the daily feeding of the lion cub, there is nothing to use at all.

"It's getting dark, let's go shopping, I want to buy some seeds."

"What kind of seeds do you want to go out to buy? Just go to the planting researcher and get some."

Jiang Zhiyu rolled his eyes: "Come on, you really want everything from others. I'm sorry for asking for so many times. Besides, the seeds I'm going to buy today are relatively large, so it's more convenient to find farmers to buy them." .”

After dark, the two put on disguises and went out with their son in their arms.

Standing at the potato and sweet potato seed sales outlet, Ling Weichuan finally understood what it means that seeds are bigger and faster. It's really big.

"Look, let me say it's more convenient. They divide the buds directly. If I ask the researcher for it, I have to divide it myself." Jiang Zhiyu squatted down and began to choose.

His Royal Highness agrees with this statement. If the little rabbit divides the seeds by himself, he will have to use a knife. What if he hurts his hand?

"What do you use to put it back?" Ling Weichuan also wanted to help Jiang Zhiyu choose it, but he couldn't.

Jiang Zhiyu didn't raise his head: "Buy two sacks and put them back."

Ling Weichuan was quiet for a second, then suddenly smiled: "What color sack does Tutu like?"

"I like carrot-colored ones!" Jiang Zhiyu held up a potato cube and smiled at Ling Weichuan, who also looked into his eyes.

His Royal Highness's voice became low: "Then I use a carrot-colored sack, can I steal my cute bunny home?"

Hearing this sentence, Jiang Zhiyu understood what Ling Weichuan meant when he asked just now, and he let out a 'ha': "So you're tricking me."

"I'm going to buy sacks, do you want to come with me?" His Royal Highness stretched out a hand towards Jiang Zhiyu who was squatting. Jiang Zhiyu smiled, stood up, and said to the potato seller.

"I want all of these. You keep them for me first. I'll go buy sacks and come back."

The boss nodded and looked at the two of them with a smile. Young people, they just like to show affection in public.

Jiang Zhiyu looked at Ling Weichuan again, and said, "Then I went to buy sacks with you, didn't I send myself to you?"

Ling Weichuan smiled without saying a word, Jiang Zhiyu stretched out his hand, intertwined with his, and clasped his fingers tightly: "However, I am willing."

It might be that Jiang Zhiyu was so pretty in the dim lights, or it might be that the way he smiled made Ling Weichuan's heart beat forever, and he lowered his head slowly.

Supporting Ling Qingyu with one hand, and pressing the back of Jiang Zhiyu's head with the other, they exchanged a lifelong kiss in the crowded night market.

This picture is so beautiful, a young, ungraduated photographer, obsessively raised the camera.

He recorded this scene, looking at the two still kissing, he felt that this might be the most beautiful and vivid love he had ever seen.

"Oh, I'm so envious. Kissing looks so good on such an occasion." The young photographer held the lens, and the light reflected on the lens, confusing people's sight.

His teacher came over and slapped him on the back of the head: "Why are you so dazed here! Have you taken the beautiful scenery of the night market that I asked you to take? If you fail to submit a suitable photo this time, I will punish you for cleaning the toilet." !"

The young photographer covered his head in pain: "Master! Hmph, this time I will be able to hand in an amazing homework!"

He triumphantly held the whole heart he had just photographed, and when he turned around to point out those two people to the master, they were no longer where they were.

He turned around and looked around, but he didn't see the two people again.

The photographer sighed regretfully and left with the teacher. He was going to post the photo on the star network, and wanted to share this picture with netizens.

Of course, the beautiful pictures should be shared with everyone!

It's just that who knew, he was knocked on the private message window by His Royal Highness the prince.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com