Chapter 258 Husband Doesn't Exist

"husband!"

How long has Jiang Zhiyu not seen his husband's face?

Anyway, it was countless days and nights.

Ling Weichuan started a video chat with Jiang Zhiyu after washing himself clean, and now his handsome face seems to shine.

"Baby, I haven't seen you for so long, you look even better."

Jiang Zhiyu was about to groan, and slapped the lion's butt: "My husband has become handsome too! He looks so cool now!"

His Royal Highness touched the hair that had just been blow-dried, and asked with a smile, "Then do you like it?"

"I like it!" Jiang Zhiyu's eyes are very bright, he really misses Ling Weichuan, he may not have such a strong feeling before seeing someone, but he only knows when he sees Ling Weichuan's face It turns out that missing is so tormenting.

Ling Weichuan leaned closer to the screen, imagining that Jiang Zhiyu was by his side.

"I like you too."

Wen Xi, who was holding a new draft at the door, hiccupped.

Oops, I must have eaten too much.

The two chatted for a long time, and it wasn't until it was getting late that Ling Weichuan said that he still had things to do and had to leave first.

"Wait for me." Ling Weichuan kept assuring Jiang Zhiyu that he would rush back as soon as possible.

Seeing the lively but much thinner face of the little rabbit, he was even more sure of his determination to go back as soon as possible.

Jiang Zhiyu nodded slowly: "Come back soon... I'll wait for you to come back, no matter how long it takes. I just hope you can come back safely, with all beards and tails, not a single hair missing!"

Ling Weichuan bent his eyes and smiled: "What if I lose my hair?"

"Pfft!" The corners of Jiang Zhiyu's mouth widened suddenly, and cursed: "Can you stop saying such words? It ruins the atmosphere! If you really lose your hair, go to the doctor for treatment as soon as possible. I don't want you to be in middle age in the future. Already a bald head."

His Royal Highness stroked his hair sadly: "So you only fell in love with me because I have thick hair?"

"Hahahahahahaha!" Jiang Zhiyu was about to throw up laughing. He also said that today's Ling Weichuan is so serious and affectionate, which made him feel like returning to the time when the two were not in love.

Now it's all over the place. You really can't expect too much from him.

"Okay, go get busy, I'm going to be busy too." Jiang Zhiyu kissed Ling Weichuan across the screen.

Ling Weichuan's breath was stagnant, he really wanted to kiss the real Jiang Zhiyu.

Face-to-face, hugging and kissing, instead of looking at each other through a virtual screen like now.

After hanging up the video call, Ling Weichuan clenched his hands, turned and walked towards the opening of the protective cover.

The soldiers standing guard outside saluted together, and Jiang Chengyan came over wielding his dagger.

"What are you doing?" He complained speechlessly: "My optical brain was smashed during the battle, shit! I wanted to contact Xiaoyu, why don't you lend me your optical brain for Xiaoyu to open?" a video?"

His Royal Highness touches his optical brain, and wants me to give you the optical brain to contact my wife? You are so beautiful.

Ling Weichuan looked at the empty battlefield and said, "Tutu told me to go back early."