Chapter 179 Suing This Little Lion May Be Genetic

Although Ling Weichuan said he was not afraid, he was somewhat worried.

But worry about what to do? They are a legal couple, and if they have a child, isn't that following the laws of nature?

He hypnotized himself, but he was already thinking about whether it would be easier to lift the iron or kneel on the washboard.

Because a certain lion indulged himself too much by not sleeping at night, the little rabbit was not able to go to class today, let alone go to the training ground to practice marksmanship.

Ling Weichuan squatted on the ground, adjusted the speed of the little boy's treadmill, and then asked, "Would you like it if I gave birth to a younger brother for you?"

Ling Qingyu ran indifferently, and said in a flat tone, "You should take care of whether you can escape the punishment of lifting iron first."

His mean face was exactly the same as Ling Weichuan.

His Royal Highness is at a loss for words, will the next cub still have this personality? He wants a rabbit as cute as his wife.

But his worry now is superfluous, after all, it is not true that everything is right.

Their little rabbit should not be so talented.

The cat, cat, and rabbit ran out meanly: "Let this master do a fortune telling for you."

His Royal Highness stretched out his hand, put the cat, cat, and rabbit on the treadmill, and asked him to run with the little lion. Look at it, it's fat into a ball.

The cat, cat and rabbit screamed: "Ah, help! You actually look down on this master! I used to be a rabbit demon who practiced spells!"

But Ling Weichuan didn't care about it at all, if there was one, there would be nothing. Let things go, though he might be more inclined to have.

His Royal Highness went out to work for a meeting, and handed over the task of taking care of the little father to the little lion.

When he came back at night, Jiang Zhiyu just woke up

"Oh, I thought I was physically strong now, and I was qualified to fight you, but I didn't expect that I would still lose to you in the matter of perversion." The little rabbit looked at Ling Weichuan with resentful eyes.

Ling Weichuan pretended not to see, because he was too excited.

Yesterday was the tension and excitement of jumping down from upstairs, the romantic heartbeat under the fireworks, and the allowed zero distance.

Can this not be exciting? It's normal to forget your shape for a while.

"I'm going to apply for a break from today. Don't hurt me anymore. I really have things to do." Jiang Zhiyu counted with his fingers. There is still half a month left before the homework is due, and he is still here The third snack bar opened on each planet has now been renovated and has to start recruiting workers.

It is still the old rule that local poor households are invited to be waiters, and chefs from Central Star will be trained by Wen Xi.

His bills are getting bigger and bigger, and the expenses that need to be calculated are getting bigger and bigger. He is really too busy to do it by himself, so it seems that he has to find someone who specializes in accounting.

In terms of money matters, I still have to go to his elder brother, who must know many reliable people.

Ling Weichuan felt that he might have to finish the things that required a lot of exercise as soon as possible, because... his hunch was not wrong.