Chapter 201 Cat Cat Rabbit Says...

"Happy birthday."

Exhausted, Jiang Zhiyu nestled in Ling Weichuan's arms and whispered something.

Ling Weichuan lowered his head, the little rabbit was already very sleepy, but he still had to wait until twelve o'clock to say happy birthday to him on time.

He lowered his head and kissed Jiang Zhiyu's forehead, his heart softened like a little white rabbit: "Thank you, my baby."

In a small room, Ling Qingyu grabbed the handmade gift he made for his father, thought and thought, and returned to the bed.

At this time, the father may hope to get a gift from the little dad, so he should give it tomorrow.

His father closed his eyes and fell asleep holding his most beloved gift.

'Jingle ding jingle jingle bells, what a joy to ski tonight, we're on the sled. '

The wake-up bell that Jiang Zhiyu set for the cubs rang.

Ling Qingyu quickly got up and dressed, and then went to wash up in his baby's bathroom.

After tidying himself up, the little lion went to the room of the younger brothers, dug them out of the bed, dressed them, brushed their teeth and washed their faces.

The three children sat in a row and waited for their father and father to get up.

Today is my father's birthday, and they prepared a birthday present for him.

Although nothing expensive, but they are all made by themselves. Even though... Father has already received his most wanted birthday present.

The little rabbit limped into the bathroom.

He was wrong, dead wrong!

He shouldn't let Ling Weichuan go! That's a big western table that can't control itself!

He looked resentfully at Ling Weichuan, a contented book. He really didn't know what this stupid lion was laughing at, what was so ridiculous, could it be that he was so happy after tossing him?

"Honey, you called me brother last night, didn't you?" His Royal Highness came over with a smile.

Jiang Zhiyu also replied with a smile: "Are you deaf? You don't know if I called you?"

"Then you call again now, I promise I can hear you." Ling Weichuan brazenly hugged Jiang Zhiyu's waist, "Take it as a birthday present for me, okay?"

"Tsk tsk tsk! Ling Weichuan, you have a really thick skin. Are you still not satisfied with the gift last night? How dare you ask for an extra gift now?" Jiang Zhiyu pulled Ling Weichuan's face with both hands, rubbing his face.

He tried his best to vent his temper, Ling Weichuan still had a sweet smile on his face.

Jiang Zhiyu was almost done pinching, so he let go of his hand to rub him, kissed him, and called out in a low voice: "Brother."

"Hiss!" Sublimated! His Royal Highness had a very satisfying birthday!

Is that what birthdays are all about? Wish he had his birthday all year round.

"Anything else for a birthday present?"

Jiang Zhiyu narrowed his eyes, pushed the stupid lion away, turned around and adjusted his appearance: "You almost got it, how many birthday gifts do you want? Why are you so greedy?"

"Hey." Ling Weichuan's smirk came from behind him.

After tidying themselves up, the two went downstairs, and saw the three babies sitting obediently on the sofa, with the porridge made early in the morning by the nanny, Cat, Cat and Rabbit, in their hands.