Chapter 242 You Are My Lucky Star

"Honey, the cubs said they don't want to travel, but study at home." Jiang Zhiyu pouted, wanting Ling Weichuan to be as surprised as he was.

His Royal Highness, who had known about this for a long time, showed a surprised expression at the right time: "Really? They work so hard, and they still have to study at home."

"Yes, yes, so they will be under too much pressure. They are still children." After all, Jiang Zhiyu still feels sorry for the cubs, thinking that they should be used to eat, drink, play and mischief at this age.

But they didn't have the slightest idea of ​​this, and they worked harder one by one.

Ling Weichuan held Jiang Zhiyu in his arms: "It's a good thing for children to work hard, laying the foundation now will make it easier for them when they grow up."

Born in the royal family, there is only a lot to learn.

Jiang Zhiyu also knows this truth, but he still feels distressed when he should feel distressed.

"Children don't have much fun now, just a few things to play around with. When they grow up, they will have a lot of time to play." They learned it when they were young, and it will be easier when they grow up.

"Ah..." Jiang Zhiyu blinked, "What did you play when you grew up? This or that?"

"What baby are you thinking about?" Ling Weichuan laughed and his chest trembled, such a Jiang Zhiyu was too cute.

Jiang Zhiyu covered his head in embarrassment, he shouldn't have talked to the lsp Ling Weichuan! Every time the direction of the topic will become very strange!

Perhaps because of embarrassment, Jiang Zhiyu turned into a little rabbit.

The little rabbit hopped up and sat down on Ling Weichuan's chest: "You still don't get up and pack your things, we can leave early if we pack up early."

"Okay, I'll get up and tidy up." Ling Weichuan carried Tutu to wash first, and then washed himself.

Find out a new set of couple clothes to put on, and then start packing.

After going for three days, they only need to bring three sets of clothes and pajamas. His Royal Highness brought all new clothes, which were inevitably couples' clothes.

Ling Weichuan had his own thoughts, so he brought two sets of pajamas.

This time they didn't take a passenger starship, but their own starship. His Royal Highness has a lot of them, and he chose one that is suitable for short trips but has a lot of space.

Jiang Zhiyu can rest in the room, and he can just drive the starship.

The cubs stood at the door of the house, and the nanny cat, cat, and rabbit was also watching, and Jiang Zhiyu was carried onto the starship by Ling Weichuan.

He lay on the window and waved to them: "Goodbye! See you in a few days! Cubs, please remember to start a video call with me!"

Ling Weichuan stood by and smiled, wondering if the little rabbit would have a chance to video chat with the children, but he could do it for him when the time comes.

Jiang Zhiyu didn't know that his danger was coming, so he was smiling like a dick.

His Royal Highness likes to see his clumsy and cute appearance.

"Baby, go and sit down, we're about to go." Ling Weichuan pulled Jiang Zhiyu in, and then closed the window, and the blackout curtains were in place in a second. During the hour to go to the next planet, Jiang Zhiyu can still sleep again.

The little rabbit ran to the cockpit and gave Ling Weichuan a kiss: "Honey, I'm going to sleep, you have to behave yourself!"

Ling Weichuan patted Jiang Zhiyu's butt amusedly: "You are treating me like a son."

"Hey hey, I was discovered by you!" Jiang Zhiyu kissed Ling Weichuan again, leaving a wink for Ling Weichuan weirdly, and then slipped away.

Ling Weichuan looked back at Jiang Zhiyu's figure running into the room, touched his cheek, and his eyes darkened.

It doesn't matter, he can bear it, anyway, time will be fast, after they move to the next planet, Jiang Zhiyu will know what regret is.

Jiang Zhiyu fell asleep until the starship docked, and when he opened his eyes, Ling Weichuan was already sitting next to him and watching.

Jiang Zhiyu was already used to the fact that Ling Weichuan always liked to quietly sit and peek beside him, so he wasn't surprised when he saw Ling Weichuan.

"Are you there?" Jiang Zhiyu sat up and fell into Ling Weichuan's arms again.

Ling Weichuan stroked Jiang Zhiyu's hair slowly: "It's been a while, are you awake? Do you want me to carry you to the villa?"

"Well... no, I can go by myself." Jiang Zhiyu shook his head, he didn't even know where they lived, because with Ling Weichuan around, he subconsciously started not to worry about anything.

Completely and with peace of mind to be a small oil bottle.

"Where do we live?"

Ling Weichuan still reached out to hold Jiang Zhiyu in his arms, and then got off the starship: "I live by the sea, and the amusement city is close to the sea. You have never seen the sea, so this time I will show you."

The main reason is that His Royal Highness wants to experience the feeling of holding Jiang Zhiyu in the sea.

The little rabbit raised his head and smiled: "No wonder you spent so much money, so you have booked the whole sea!"

"That's no treasure." Ling Weichuan bowed his head and kissed him: "It's just the contracted bay at the entrance of our villa."

Jiang Zhiyu doesn't know how big the bay is, but the sea seen in movies and TV shows is very wide, so a bay should not be small.

Not long after they got off the starship, they saw the sea. Jiang Zhiyu was so happy that he jumped off Ling Weichuan.

"Ahhh! Is this the sea! It's so beautiful! The color is so beautiful!" The little rabbit took out his optical brain and started shooting and recording videos frantically, all of which he wanted to share with his friends and family!

Jiang Zhiyu ran in front, and Ling Weichuan followed slowly behind.

This is the bay he decided on, so there is no need to worry about Jiang Zhiyu being lost by outsiders.

"Husband! Can I go down to play in the water?" Jiang Zhiyu ran back again, his eyes bright, looking at Ling Weichuan expectantly.

Ling Weichuan took Jiang Zhiyu's hand and led him to the next house: "Of course, but we have to change our clothes first. There are clothes for swimming."

Jiang Zhiyu tilted his head and lingered at the sea: "I know! Is it a swimsuit! But we didn't buy it, will there be one in the villa?"

"I have asked people to buy all the things I need and put them in the villa in advance. We only need to disinfect them once before we can wear them."

"Then hurry up!" Jiang Zhiyu couldn't wait any longer. He learned to swim when he was very young, but he could only swim around in the swimming pool at home and could not go to other places.

After arriving at the room, Jiang Zhiyu didn't pay much attention to the layout of the house, anyway, they only stayed for three days before leaving, so there was no need to pay so much attention.

When he was changing clothes, he suddenly laughed. Ling Weichuan stood behind him and watched him laugh, and only asked when he was almost smiling: "What are you laughing at?"

The little rabbit hurriedly put on his clothes, and turned around: "Hey, Ling Weichuan, I found that the countless times I tried new things for the first time were only after I was with you. So you are mine Lucky Star!"

Ling Weichuan was taken aback for a moment, then bent down with a smile: "You are also my lucky star."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com