Chapter 140 - 141 - 142

Chapter 140 Ling Qingyu's Doubts

The large army returned to the central star, and Jiang Zhiyu finally got his super small children's clothes.

When sitting in the palace manor, he stared at Ling Qingyu who was beside him.

Help, embarrassing enough to suffocate.

Wouldn't his son think that his little dad brought him another brother when he came back after going out for a few days?

The atmosphere in the living room was eerily quiet, no one spoke, they all quietly looked at Xiaodoudingjiang juvenile fish, really didn't know how to speak.

It was sad and sad crying, why did Jiang Zhiyu have such bad luck? Or is it a perverted smile that exclaims how cute the miniature Xiaojiang juvenile is?

"Uh... that." In the end, it was Jiang Zhiyu's first words, he scratched his chilly legs, "Why are you wearing crotch pants for me? It's so cold, it's embarrassing to walk outside like this."

It's fine if he doesn't say anything, but when he said it, everyone's eyes focused on Jiang Zhiyu.

Then the normal sight began to fly around in embarrassment, and Ling Weichuan hugged the little rabbit in his hands with a dark face, just as his naked buttocks sat directly in Ling Weichuan's palm from the slit crotch.

Jiang Zhiyu closed his eyes in dismay, it was over, and he was even more embarrassed.

"Hey, then, who will explain the situation at that time?" His Majesty the Emperor is a master of field control, and at this time he is needed to create an atmosphere for serious discussions.

Jiang Chengyan said the matter once, and Ling Weichuan added a few more sentences, and the explanation was clear in a few sentences.

Although the process of solving the Zerg was quite smooth, no one in the legion died, only some injured, and they were treated in time.

Now the most popular one is Jiang Zhiyu, the imperial doctor said there is no way, the only thing that works is to wait, when Jiang Zhiyu recovers on his own.

There is not much difference between saying this and not saying it, Jiang Zhiyu's heart is ashamed.

"I think I can sense that Zerg. He didn't want to kill me. He might just want to expel me from there. Maybe there is something important there that he needs to protect."

Ling Weichuan nodded and sent the information to their optical brains: "At the edge of that lake, in a blind spot blocked by the Zerg, there was a Tutu grass. Later, the Zerg died and took away the green light , it should be the rabbit grass, so it will appear on the rabbit later."

"Why is there rabbit grass? Didn't it mean that all the plants are dead? How come there is a living plant at the place closest to the Zerg? It seems to be quite strong and green." The queen expressed her opinion.

Jiang Zhiyu was terrified, how could this matter be so weird, the main reason was why it was rabbit grass? And why did he run after him even if he was going to die in the end?

Could it be a conspiracy surrounding him? Is it the Zerg who want to use him as an entry point to attack the empire?

His Majesty the Emperor pondered for a moment, then sighed: "The federal prince said that he saw that Zerg in the forest before because he saw a living rabbit grass around him."

"Another rabbit grass? Does that mean that as long as you find the rabbit grass, you can find the Zerg, or vice versa. Where there are giant Zerg, there will definitely be such a rabbit grass." Jiang Jiang Zhimu felt that this might be a breakthrough, and they had to seize the opportunity to expose the Zerg's conspiracy as soon as possible.