Chapter 163 Work and Exams Cannot Have Both

The plantation area has also been finalized, Jiang Zhiyu thought, this large area is all his now, why not develop it into an agricultural production villa?

The land has been fully utilized, and it is not considered a waste, but it can also make money.

His fast food brand also needs to apply for registration with a packaging label, and then sell it in shopping malls and shopping websites. Registration is easy, just make a report, and the sales license will come down.

He doesn't worry about the seeds, as he has enough, he can grow whatever he wants, and he can also dig some large ponds to raise edible poultry.

Well, imagination is always beautiful, everything is on the line of planning, but... no one!

He simply doesn't have that many workers coming to work! The original idea of ​​10,000 people is not enough at all. When their own vegetables are grown and food is put on the shelves, delivery specialists will be needed to run the logistics.

He doesn't plan to use robots to do things, and he has lingering fears.

The little rabbit scratched his head, who would have thought that Bao Jiang juvenile fish, in the hands of the Jiang family and the royal family, would not be able to hire workers?

It's better to urge Ling Weichuan to make other planets go faster.

He posted another Xingbo, which was similar to the last one, but this time the number of people increased to 30,000.

Don't think that Little Rabbit's agricultural villa is very small, and the area under his management is equivalent to a first-tier city on the ancient earth.

So he is sure that when these 30,000 people come, plus those from other planets, there must be enough people.

In addition, he has to plan to open snack bars on other planets.

There is no rush for this matter. When the time comes, the chef candidates will go directly to the chef association to recruit, and then let the current snack bar chef and Wen Xi train them. It will not be a problem at all.

As for now, Jiang Zhiyu still has one thing to be busy with, and that is to connect with Wen Xi to take online classes via video.

He was struggling to write and write, why did he have to take so many notes! How much has the empire experienced over the years?

Will there really be an exam, and will there be so many exams?

The cat, cat and rabbit flew out and squatted on the table with their hands in their hands: "In the ancient earth, students only had one test paper. Now you take the test, with a swipe of the optical brain interface, there are at least twenty pages. It's so pitiful. The content of the test There are more and more."

Previously, Jiang Zhiyu's first test for the star chef certificate was a written test, but there were not so many test papers at that time.

Sure enough, the higher the level of study, the more content that needs to be tested.

Before the eldest brother and the others asked Jiang Zhiyu if he wanted to continue his studies after graduating from university, he really thought about it at that time. People from the Planting Research Institute and the Chefs Association also invited him to join the association, and now he would never think about it again if he was killed.

You have to learn so much knowledge in school alone, and there are so many written contents to be tested. When you continue to study more profound knowledge in the future.

Isn't it just more and more knowledge to learn? Are more and more exams waiting for him?

Forget it, the little rabbit is scared, he is willing to be a scumbag now, it's very good, how happy it is to make money!