Chapter 48 Little Rabbit Social Account Exposure

The rabbit is very good at saying this, it's really not that Jiang's mother is alarmist, this is her personal experience.

In the interstellar era, even with a large population, each household can only have two children at most, and even the remaining number of snakes is worrying.

This is not imperial policy or other human factors, but genetics itself.

But Mother Jiang was different. She gave birth to four.

Moreover, the age gap between the four is not too big, which is considered a miracle in the interstellar era.

She also went to the imperial doctor for an examination, wondering why she gave birth to four children, and Jiang Zhiyu was in Mother Jiang's stomach at that time.

The imperial doctor checked a lot of allusions and learned that rabbits are very fertile and have a short pregnancy period, so...

Ling Weichuan didn't dare to take risks. Although he really wanted a child with Tutu, at least not now.

Tutu is still young, we have to wait until he grows up and wants a child himself.

In the end, those things that could have turned into another little rabbit or a little lion were all contained in the contraceptive bag by His Royal Highness. His Royal Highness worked all night and acted as the main physical contributor in this battle,

Because Jiang Zhiyu stopped cooking early, he didn't even bother to move his fingers. Originally, he was lazy because he drank a little wine, and he took the initiative for a while because of curiosity.

In less than an hour, he was too tired to straighten his back, but His Royal Highness is full of energy.

Several times when Jiang Zhiyu was about to fall asleep, he would exert force suddenly to wake them up, Jiang Zhiyu was about to cry out of anger.

It was only when dawn broke that Jiang Zhiyu fell into a sound sleep.

Ling Weichuan is full of energy. In the interstellar era, no one has good physical strength. Only Jiang Zhiyu, who said he wanted to exercise but never acted, can die without sleep all night.

If Jiang Zhiyu knows this, he will definitely scold Ling Weichuan for being inhumane. How boring is he? Will Ling Weichuan, as the person involved, not know?

Ling Weichuan stood by the bed and called a few words baby softly, but Jiang Zhiyu didn't respond, and seemed to be fast asleep.

Ling Wei still had classes today, and he had to rush to the combat training class that he couldn't miss in the morning.

Seeing that Jiang Zhiyu was sleeping soundly and wouldn't be able to wake up for a while, Ling Weichuan turned on the constant temperature system and put the porridge in the warmer before going out.

They didn't hear anything outside the window last night, and only looked at the person next to their pillow.

So I don't know what kind of commotion happened on Starnet today because of Jiang Zhiyu.

The reason is that Jiang Zhiyu gave Nan Yu a K7878 aircraft. When the aircraft flew to their window, they all took pictures except Jiang Zhiyu. Nan Yu couldn't help posting it in the social circle, saying that it was given by the ancient jade rabbit. A gift, thank you very much, he was almost freaking out.

He originally wanted to say that Jiang Zhiyu gave it to him, but there are many outsiders in his social circle who don't know Jiang Zhiyu's name.

So he was talking about the ancient jade rabbit, but it was this ancient jade rabbit that really caused the entire star network to explode.