Chapter 16 Watching the Bunny Sleeping

When Wen Xi ate the first hot pot, tears filled his eyes.

Is this the benefit of being Jiang Zhiyu's friend? He is willing to be Jiang Zhiyu's good friend for the rest of his life!

He stuffed it into his mouth one mouthful after another, without even thinking about stopping, he obviously felt his stomach was swollen, and he was reluctant to put down his chopsticks.

After eating, Wen Chengyan took the baby brother's small carrot-shaped bowl to wash. Jiang Zhiyu originally wanted to chat with Wen Xi or other classmates, but fell asleep without holding on for two minutes.

You know, kid Jiang Zhiyu has a habit of turning into a bunny when he is asleep.

Wen Xi, who was playing optical brain and wanted to introduce the game to Jiang Zhiyu, turned his head and found that Jiang Zhiyu had fallen asleep, before he could marvel at his roommate's powerful sleeping ability.

There was a sudden blur in front of his eyes, and the person who was sitting upright disappeared. The next second, a soft white rabbit fell on the stool, with its head still resting on Wen Xi's lap.

The long ears drooped limply, and it slapped Wen Xi's hand casually placed on his lap.

It was clearly just a soft sound, but it was infinitely magnified in Wen Xi's ears.

He almost screamed, but fortunately he covered his mouth at the last moment, his brain fell on the carpet and he didn't care, his mind is full now, the ancient jade rabbit appeared! White, cute and soft, the only ancient jade rabbit in the entire universe!

Breathing sweetly sleeping on his lap! Ahhhhh!

Help! Help! Don't dare to move!

Several students who were across the aisle from them witnessed this scene with their own eyes, without any need for discussion, they all subconsciously breathed lightly. For fear of disturbing this sleeping sweet little rabbit.

They raised their optical brains and began to frantically take pictures of Jiang Zhiyu. Although they couldn't send them out, it would be good to store them in their mobile phones! This is also a kind of happiness holding a treasure!

The people sitting in the back row noticed something strange and wanted to stand up to take a look, but the people in the front row stopped them with their eyes.

The person in the front row said in a breathy voice: "Move softly, don't make a sound!"

The faces full of yang, unexpectedly showed the smile of the gentle aunt, and the movements can be called gentle, which looks so creepy.

The people behind were full of question marks and disgust, but they still obediently relaxed their movements, and then saw that they all seemed to have been hit by the pause button, and they couldn't even blink their eyes.

"Damn!" A person couldn't hold back, and squeezed out a very small curse. But the people around him who saw the same picture as him still gave him a dissatisfied look.

There are more and more people who feel that something is wrong. Seeing the people in front of them standing there as if they were possessed by an evil spirit, they kept stretching their necks. One of them turned into a prototype ostrich on the spot, not to mention how long the neck was. .

As long as one person sets a precedent, others will start to follow suit. Brother Snake, who wanted to know the situation, very consciously found a way to silence and slipped over from the carpet.

He straightened up next to Jiang Zhiyu's chair, completely frozen in place. The forked tongue stuck out and froze there. The person standing behind him thought he was going to be a pervert, so he quickly grabbed him by the neck and threw it behind him.

He went to see the Ancient Jade Rabbit at a close distance, and the others were naturally not to be outdone, one after another, quietly walked over, trying to make room for a little space around the seat, and very tacitly kept a distance to watch Jiang Zhiyu sleep.

They probably would never have imagined in their life that one day they would watch a rabbit sleep so vigorously.

Jiang Zhiyu, who was surrounded and sleeping by more than 20 people, didn't notice it at all, and her pink lips moved a little, as if she was eating something delicious in a dream.

"Aww!" a person howled silently.

Turning into a bat, the classmate who was hanging upside down on the curtain, surrounded himself with wings, also screamed silently: "It's so cute!"

"It's so cute! His tail flicked just now!"

"The nose moved a bit too! The Jade Rabbit has quite a lot of small movements when sleeping!"

"My mother! He kicks his legs! These short legs are so cute!"

"He is really only the size of my palm. How could there be such a small ancient creature? It looks so fragile!"

"Hey hey hey hey, I want to take a few more photos."

"You're laughing so obscenely, please keep your voice down, don't wake people up."

Wen Xi wanted to drive them away, it would be easy to disturb Jiang Zhiyu around here, but now he didn't even dare to breathe too much, so he held Jiang Zhiyu's ears carefully.

Every time he wants to speak, Jiang Zhiyu will feel it immediately, and then kick his legs uneasily.

Wen Xi had no choice but to tell them to get the hell out of here with his eyes, but this group of people only had room for a little rabbit in their eyes, and pretended not to feel Wen Xi's death gaze with the cheek.

"Hurry up and go back!" Wen Xi couldn't bear it anymore, and said in a low voice. The people who were driven out pretended to be deaf and dumb, but the sleeping one moved his ears, which almost scared Wenxi's soul out.

Jiang Zhiyu turned over, belly up, and fell asleep with the sky open.

"!!!!!!"

"Help! I'm dead!"

"It's too foul! Is this cuteness really free of money!"

"His paws are so pink and tender, the same color as his nose."

"Seeing it makes my heart flutter, there really are such cute creatures in this world!"

They were discussing in a low voice, which didn't affect Jiang Zhiyu, but Wen Xi suddenly blinked like a cramp in his eyes.

Everyone doesn't know why, and they don't want to pay attention to him. If they have this time, they might as well look at the little rabbit more.

He was watching vigorously, suddenly stretched out a pair of big hands, and directly picked up Jiang Zhiyu.

Everyone's eyes followed Jiang Zhiyu's movement, and some people tried to stop it violently, but when they followed it, they froze.

Jiang Chengyan's face was as black as charcoal, even hugging Jiang Zhiyu who was soundly asleep could not save his bad complexion.

He covered Jiang Zhiyu's small ears, and said coldly: "Get off the starship, run around the training ground thirty times for me!"

What the hell! How dare they look at the sleeping posture of their little fish!

It's still the kind with the belly open and the key parts exposed! Aren't these people ashamed! Shameless while Xiaoyu was asleep!

Thirty laps are cheap for them!

Jiang Chengyan was about to explode with anger, if he didn't want to disturb Jiang Zhiyu, he would probably blow up the starship right now.

Jiang Zhiyu, who knew nothing, kicked his short legs in Jiang Chengyan's arms.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com