Chapter 19

Jiang Chengyan walked over and patted the young man on the shoulder: "Do you know Lingweichuan?"

Nan Yu nodded: "I know." This is the most famous person in the school besides Jiang Zhiyu, and he is the living sign of their mecha combat department, how could he not know him.

"It's good that you know him, you have to remember that he is a character that is not easy to mess with."

Don't say that Nan Yu is inexplicable, Jiang Zhiyu's expression is indescribable. His second brother is not out of his mind, right? What is this talking about.

He pushed his second brother away, and said to his new classmate: "Thank you, classmate, these are the biscuits I made myself. My brother brought them over for me, so there aren't too many. Don't mind."

"No, no, no, I'm just a little effort, you're welcome."

"Take it, it's not something expensive, maybe there will be things that need your help in the future."

Nan Yu scratched his hair in embarrassment, and took it over: "Then, thank you."

"It's me thanking you." Jiang Zhiyu turned his back, he felt that this person should be easy to get along with and could be a friend.

Seeing that the two of them wanted you to chat with each other, Jiang Chengyan hurried out to stop him: "Okay, okay, Xiaoyu hasten to take a bath, time is running out."

"Oh oh oh! Yes, then I'm going to take a shower first! See you~" Jiang Zhiyu hurried to the bathroom with her bag in her arms, but was stopped by Wen Xi on the way, saying that she wanted to take a shower together.

Jiang Zhiyu's expression flashed across surprise, horror, and extreme exaggeration, and he clutched his chest: "I...I can't give you sex!"

Wen Xi:? ? ?

Where did you think of? Hey! The bathroom has two cubicles! They can be regarded as washing together if they share a room together! How dare he mean that!

Leaving aside his status as the ancient Jade Rabbit, the youngest son of the Jiang family, just pulling out Ling Weichuan can kill him with two punches.

But it was too late to explain now, because Jiang Zhiyu had already run into the bathroom and locked the door vigilantly.

Wen Xi stared at the sky speechlessly, and had to say that although Jiang Zhiyu was good-looking and had a superb figure, he was a sucker! How could Shou be sexually interested in Shou?

Outside, Jiang Chengyan looked at Nan Yu expressionlessly, feeling a little jealous in his heart, isn't it just to make a bed and get biscuits made by Xiaoyu himself! Originally, this opportunity should be his!

"You are not interested in my little fish, are you? I warn you not to mess with him."

Nan Yu was frightened, and waved his hands in panic: "No! You misunderstood, I just want to make friends with him."

"You'd better be, otherwise Ling Weichuan will get angry, and no one can stop him." His current behavior is indeed a bit naive, but it is also for the good of Xiaoyu's potential friends, so as to prevent him from being caught by Ling Weichuan one day in the future. bombarded.

It can be regarded as maintaining Ling Weichuan's status, guarding for him the little fish that is very popular wherever their house goes.

He did all this only because the monarch's order cannot be violated, and their Xiaoyu was married to the prince in the womb, otherwise he would not be nosy and speak for that black-hearted lion.

"Move faster, and whoever hesitates will run around the training ground until dark!" Jiang Chengyan was depressed and angry, and his tone was more aggressive, he roared and strode away.

Go back and find some desserts made by small fish to ease your mood.

Jiang Zhiyu has always taken a slow bath, but he thought about military training, this time the bathing time was shortened by two-thirds, he rubbed himself quickly, and then he put on his combat uniform and came out.

Wen Xi was shocked: "Oh my God! Is this the Jiang Zhiyu I know! It's so fast to take a bath! It's incredible!"

"Hmph! I'm just more particular!" Jiang Zhiyu braced her back, feeling that she was being compared, why did Wenxi wash up after him, and even come out before him!

Look again, everyone else has finished washing! I didn't expect him to be the slowest! This can't work, he has to take advantage of this military training to change himself, it's best to get rid of those coquettish behaviors!

He doesn't want to be a stupid Jiang Zhiyu who only asks others for help, otherwise he will be hated by others!

With a goal in mind, Jiang Zhiyu took out the snack bag and began to distribute food to his seven roommates.

"Hello, everyone, please give me your advice for the next month and the days to come!"

The others happily took the candy from Jiang Zhiyu. Many of his snacks were things that ordinary people would probably not be able to afford in their lifetime. If you can try something new, no one will refuse it.

What's more, it was given by Jiang Zhiyu, who would have the heart to refuse this cutie?

Jiang Zhiyu was about to introduce himself to them, when he heard the horn sound, it was his second brother's serious and indifferent voice.

"There is one minute left, and those who have not arrived at the training ground to line up will be punished themselves!"

With Jiang Zhiyu's mouth still open, everyone around him started to act, only he didn't really feel any sense of urgency.

The instructor was his brother, no matter how harsh his tone was, Jiang Zhiyu thought it was a joke.

But he still started to run with the big army. If he didn't run, he would be punished. He didn't want his brother to open the back door for him in full view.

But his legs are shorter than others, how can he run better than others, even if he tries his best, he is still left behind, and his position in the team is at the front!

That's not okay, he doesn't want to hold back their team, and he doesn't want to embarrass his brother.

Jiang Zhiyu adjusted his mental strength, concentrated on his legs, and accelerated his speed.

As soon as he ran a few steps, a gust of wind blew by his side, and Jiang Zhiyu's body suddenly flew into the air: "Ahh!" I don't know who just carried Jiang Zhiyu on his shoulders. When he ran, his shoulder blades kept hitting his stomach. the huge pain.

The speed was so fast, it was really 'biu' who ran a long way, Jiang Zhiyu felt that he was about to be vomited.

When he was put on the ground and the scene in front of him was no longer messed up and turned upside down, Jiang Zhiyu was still in shock, and slowly raised his hand to touch his stomach.

His tone was still a bit of a survivor: "Thank you, classmate, we were the first batch to arrive, but I still want to ask you, what is your prototype?"

A tall boy with a personality that doesn't match his body shape, he tried his best to meet Jiang Zhiyu's eyes, and replied restrainedly: "Cheetah."

"Oh... no wonder." Being able to run so fast, he almost lost his mind.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com