Chapter 129 - 130

Chapter 129 The Scheming Little Lion

There were only two vegetarian beasts that Jiang Zhiyu called.

One of them turned out to be his head teacher, who hadn't seen the head teacher when he got off the starship before.

"Student Jiang Zhiyu? Why are you here? Could it be that you are the planting expert they are talking about?" The class teacher looked at Jiang Zhiyu in surprise, with dirt still on his face.

Jiang Zhiyu nodded: "It's me, what are you busy with?"

"A lot of footprints of wild beasts suddenly appeared in the area I was in charge of in the morning. Didn't I go to deal with it? I didn't even go to pick you up. I didn't expect you to be the expert from the central star."

"We have finished the extracurricular homework you assigned to me and Wenxi, and now we should be able to do the planting homework."

Wen Xi interrupted suddenly: "It's just that we don't know anything about the culture class, and we failed it."

The homeroom teacher was a little embarrassed: "Haha, I forgot this, it's because I came out in a hurry, but I remember that I applied for exemption from the culture class for you, why did you still take the exam?"

Jiang Zhiyu was shocked. He felt sad when he thought that he had failed a course and then everyone in StarCraft knew about it: "We didn't receive a notification of exemption from the exam, only a notification of the exam."

"Are you finished? Can you talk about something serious?" Another vegetarian animal-shaped person rolled his eyes and urged impatiently.

Wen Xi frowned unhappy: "You have to wait as long as we like to talk, don't you understand what respect is? Do you know who you are rolling your eyes at?"

"I'm afraid of you? It's so fucking funny, isn't it just a related household? I'm not afraid of these!"

Jiang Zhiyu patted Wen Xi with a smile, telling him not to be impulsive: "I'm sorry sir, I didn't pay attention to you because I didn't think carefully, please sit down first."

Before anyone could sit down, Jiang Zhiyu sat down first, and Yu Qing immediately brought over a glass of cucumber juice: "Fresh."

Jiang Zhiyu took the cucumber juice, and the fragrance of cucumber permeated the whole room in an instant, the head teacher and another planting researcher were stunned.

This is? cucumber? Fresh vegetables!

"You...you are...you are vegetables!" The researcher excitedly stepped forward, wanting to snatch the cucumber juice from Jiang Zhiyu's hand.

Before he could move, he was pinned to the ground.

The bodyguard who held him down was vicious: "You have no right to approach the young master!"

Jiang Zhiyu took a look at this person who was his second brother at first glance, then obediently lowered his eyes and continued to drink his own cucumber juice, otherwise it would be stale for a while.

After he finished drinking, he asked the bodyguard to let him go: "Sir, you don't want to snatch other people's things. Also, when you see others are busy or talking, it's not polite to interrupt them casually. "

"What I drank just now was indeed cucumber juice, and it was the cucumber that we recently replanted." Jiang Zhiyu looked at the two of them, "Now we need you to raise the seedlings, but this process needs to be kept secret for the time being, and we have to wait three months." sky."

He had to wait until Ling Weichuan came before he dared to tell them how to make the seeds grow with confidence. In fact, he planned to tell them directly on the way here.