Chapter 5 - 6

He panicked and ran to hide behind Ling Weichuan, not even daring to look at that hot beautiful sister.

She is too revealing, the skirt is short to the thighs! The collar is still a deep V, and it always feels like it's going to open to the belly button! This is scary! The little bunny that has never been seen in the market has red ears and closed eyes.

Ling Weichuan covered Jiang Zhiyu's eyes in displeasure, and said coldly: "You are a man."

That is to say, Jiang Zhiyu was too busy being shy to notice the huge Adam's apple of the lady-wearing tycoon in front of him.

"Hahahaha yes! I thought it was obvious, but the little rabbit didn't see it." Wen Xi's voice returned to a male voice, which sounded more majestic than Jiang Zhiyu.

Jiang Zhiyu opened his eyes, the shy expression on his face turned into Chi Guoguo's disgust.

It's a crime for a beautiful woman to become such a rough man!

"Are you really my roommate?" Jiang Zhiyu poked his head out and asked curiously.

Wen Xi nodded, and his eyes that can discharge electricity came to Jiang Zhiyu with a wink: "We are a double room. Thanks to you, the name of our dormitory has been changed to Guanghan Palace."

"So old-fashioned?" Jiang Zhiyu became interested. He now especially likes ancient earth culture, as if it was engraved in his genes.

With a roommate, Jiang Zhiyu immediately abandoned Ling Weichuan: "You go back quickly, I will go up with my roommate."

Ling Weichuan kept smiling, and was very confident in handling Jiang Zhiyu: "Will Yuyu make the bed by herself? And if you don't watch Yuyu move in, brother is worried."

Jiang Zhiyu choked up, well, he really doesn't know how to make a bed, this little trash! Then reluctantly accept this free labor! When he learns to make his own bed, he will fire the bad guy Ling Weichuan!

The news of Jiang Zhiyu's arrival at the school spread quickly, and all the curious students were peeking through the crack of the door.

"You look too punctual! This face value can kill both men and women!" This is the voice of the onlookers at the moment.

"Why is he a school girl again? Isn't it enough that so many men and women in the school like him? What are you doing with Jiang Zhiyu all the time?" This was the voice of some of the students.

Imperial University University requires all teachers and students to live on campus, even if you are His Royal Highness, you have to live on campus, and it is a four-person room.

Before Jiang Zhiyu moved in, he was changed to a dormitory and became the only one in the school who lived in a double room. The reason for the double room was because the school didn't want to make it too special.

Even Jiang Zhiyu's roommates were carefully selected by the school. Knowing that Wen Xi is a master of women's clothing, arranging them in other dormitories would probably harm those innocent little boys. Living with Jiang Zhiyu, he wouldn't dare to go hoo Jiang Zhiyu, would he? This is an imperial encryption-level protector.

But many times in the future, it will prove that their ideas are still too young.

"Wow! Our dormitory is so big!" Jiang Zhiyu hopped and ran to the room inside. His name was pasted on it, which meant it was his room. As soon as he opened the door, the interior was very warmly decorated. There are also many carrot dolls hanging on the wall for decoration.

Jiang Zhiyu looked very happy, there are so many carrots he likes! There are also cloud lanterns hanging in the air, so cute!

Ling Weichuan followed behind and worked hard, and was almost hit in the nose by the door. Recently, Jiang Zhiyu's attitude towards him has become worse and worse. Is this because he finally treats him as a family?