Chapter 61 - 62

These soldiers have been drinking nutrient solution for a long time to fill their stomachs, and there is no nutrition at all.

In order to supplement them, Jiang Zhiyu made a lot of meat dishes and a vegetarian dish this time.

It's not that he is too stingy and reluctant to give it to others, but that the production of vegetables has declined recently, and the price has continued to soar. Even the Jiang family has reduced the purchase of vegetables.

Not only are they ridiculously expensive, some of them are not very fresh.

This time, Jiang Zhiyu almost exhausted his mental strength, his lips were bloodless after cooking, and his eyes were full of stars.

He supported the stove and called out to the people outside: "Pass the food out, I'm a little tired and take a rest."

The kitchen steward hurriedly ordered someone to serve the dishes, and closed the door so as not to disturb Jiang Zhiyu.

When the sound outside stopped, Jiang Zhiyu sat down on the stool, panting heavily.

He felt that his heart hurts as if being pinched by a big hand, his breathing hurts, and his whole body hurts even if he moves.

It turns out that this is the feeling of letting go of mental power. It seems that it can't be like this next time, so I at least save a little bit.

I just don't know how much I can recover tomorrow? I feel that I can't continue to cook tomorrow, and at least I have to rest for a few days to recover. After eating this meal today, it is no problem to extend the life of these soldiers for another two or three months. Let's talk about it after he recovers first.

Of course, one's own life is more important, and moral kidnapping is useless at this time.

"Hmm." The heart beat twice suddenly, and the voice was deafening.

Jiang Zhiyu's vision blurred, his body went limp, and he returned to his original shape and fell on the stool in a coma.

Maomaotu was inexplicably ejected from Jiang Zhiyu's sea of ​​consciousness, fell to the ground and rolled in a circle. He just got up and didn't realize what happened, when he saw Jiang Zhiyu lying there stiffly.

"!" Cat, Cat and Rabbit jumped over, "Oh my god! You must be dead! Why is your body so stiff!"

He was about to cry and screamed loudly: "Help, help!"

This is the back kitchen, far away from the training ground. Today, in order to let those soldiers have a feeling of returning, they specially moved all the tables to the training ground to eat.

Maomaotu ran out from the half-open window, he was going to find Ling Weichuan.

Not long after he left, Jiang Zhiyu retracted his legs a little and snored softly.

On the training ground, the soldiers had already eaten, and Ling Weichuan waited and waited for anyone to come.

Asked a cooking soldier, said he was a little tired and was resting, Ling Weichuan didn't think it was Jiang Zhiyu's words.

Don't something happen? As soon as he lifted his foot and took a few steps, Lieutenant Fei stopped him and said that he wanted to toast him with a glass of thanks for the soldiers.

"It's Jiang Zhiyu that you should thank, and he's the one who's going to save you." Ling Weichuan was forced to stop, listening patiently to Adjutant Fei's words.

Adjutant Fei smiled and said, "Didn't your Highness say that we should remember this kindness to the empire?"

"Did he say that?" Ling Weichuan's heart warmed up, what Jiang Zhiyu said was no different from what he said on Ling Weichuan's head.