Chapter 136 The Prince Came Down to Catch Rabbits

The Zerg's claws swung the branch down, and the bodyguards' laser guns hit his body without a drop of blood flowing out.

Jiang Zhiyu glanced back among the dead branches flying all over the sky.

The Zerg figure was retreating, and he couldn't seem to get too far away from there.

"I took a few photos, do any of you know that kind of Zerg?"

Yu Qing, who had dealt with the Zerg, shook his head: "I have never seen this kind of Zerg, and it is impossible for the Zerg to have such a large size."

With lingering fears in his heart, Wen Xi hugged Jiang Zhiyu, and said, "Could it be an evolutionary species? Or a genetically modified species of Zerg?"

"It's very possible." Jiang Zhiyu planned to contact his second brother as soon as he went back, and asked him to lead the army to station there, bring weapons and everything, and it's best to kill this Zerg, otherwise, the entire planet will be destroyed in the future. It's poisonous.

But when you think about it, this is the case in the entire empire and the entire federation. Can a Zerg really do it?

Perhaps, there are still many Zerg that have not been discovered.

"Little fish." Wen Xi called him suddenly.

Jiang Zhiyu, who was thinking, didn't respond much, and then answered absent-mindedly.

"Your Highness, I wish you good luck." Yu Qing picked up Wen Xi and jumped off suddenly.

This action frightened Jiang Zhiyu soberly. He stretched out his hand to grab them, but he couldn't. Even the old villager was taken away by the eagle-like beasts who flew over.

Jiang Zhiyu was at a loss. Could it be that there was some danger again, and then they left him? ?

Buhei's wings trembled a little, he called Jiang Zhiyu softly, trying to put him down.

"Hey, hey, hey!"

Sitting on the black back, Jiang Zhiyu was startled, turned his neck stiffly, and saw Ling Weichuan standing on a dead tree with a face as black as the bottom of a pot and gloomy eyes.

"It's over, why are you here so early?" Jiang Zhiyu covered his mouth, and as Buhei landed, he was hugged by Ling Weichuan.

Jiang Zhiyu grabbed Ling Weichuan's collar and said awkwardly, "Old...husband."

Ling Weichuan still had a dark face, and his tone was cold: "You are really good, Jiang Zhiyu!"

"Hic." Jiang Zhiyu was even more embarrassed, what kind of hiccups are there!

Jiang Zhiyu decided to pretend to be pitiful: "Husband, I didn't know there was danger in it, who knew there was such a big guy? I'm fine, I was brave today. Of course I won't dare to do it again next time." Yeah, when I was inside, I was scared, and I was thinking, it would be nice if my husband was by my side."

Ling Weichuan hugged him and landed on the ground, his aura was so frightening that no one dared to approach him.

A group of bodyguards can't protect themselves. At this time, they only think about the imminent disaster and fly separately. How can they have time to intercede with the little highness?

Besides, when the time comes, His Highness will definitely have nothing to do, and they will be miserable, and a punishment will definitely be unavoidable.

"Husband..." Jiang Zhiyu called out pitifully, but Ling Weichuan still didn't say a word.

The little rabbit sniffed: "Honey, you are no longer being bullied!"

Ling Weichuan finally lowered his eyes to look at Jiang Zhiyu, he sighed, how could he not soften his heart? When Jiang Zhiyu couldn't be found these two days, he almost went crazy with fright.

"I know, I'll teach them a lesson." Ling Weichuan kissed Jiang Zhiyu's forehead, and said in a low voice, "Go back first."

Back in their temporary house, Jiang Zhiyu was put down, and he quickly hugged Ling Weichuan: "Honey, why are you here so early?"

Ling Weichuan looked at him with black pupils: "I arrived last night."

"Ah?" Jiang Zhiyu was shocked, "But I didn't see you last night, so why didn't you come to see me? Did you go somewhere else first?"

"Tutu, two days have passed since you entered the forest." Ling Weichuan turned on the optical brain and zoomed in on the time to show him.

Jiang Zhiyu stared at the time for two seconds, he opened his mouth in surprise and doubt.

"But didn't I just go in in the morning? We stayed inside for two days?" He really couldn't understand, because in his impression, they had been on their way, and then they encountered a herd of beasts, and then headed towards the middle of the forest Walk.

During this period, it has been a normal flow of time, and they didn't feel anything wrong at all.

"Could it be that Zerg will control time? Or will it confuse the group?"

"Zerg?" Ling Weichuan immediately grasped the key word, and he grabbed Jiang Zhiyu violently, wanting to see if he was injured. Jiang Zhiyu also knew that Ling Weichuan was worried, so he cooperated obediently with his inspection.

"It's a huge Zerg. He's in the middle of the forest. The soil is polluted and can no longer be planted. It's his fault. Ling Weichuan, do you think there are other Zergs like this? For example, this one destroys the soil structure. , the others just destroy the air?" Jiang Zhiyu showed Ling Weichuan the photos he took.

"Have you ever seen such a Zerg? His body is really huge! It's as big as a whole lake!"

Ling Weichuan frowned, he shook his head: "I've never seen it before."

"Hurry up and ask my second brother to bring the army, arrange all the weapons and so on, and kill him early! I also sampled the soil, and I will take it back to the research institute for research." Jiang Zhiyu said he knew Tell Ling Weichuan all the news.

Although he was always in charge of doing these things when Ling Weichuan was away, but as long as Ling Weichuan was there, he seemed to have found the backbone.

I have to share everything with Ling Weichuan, I hope my husband can help him solve it.

"I'm looking for the army to come over. You can't participate in this matter anymore. Since the Zerg attacked you this time, it must have remembered you." Ling Weichuan only entered the forest because of Jiang Zhiyu. I was angry because I couldn't find anyone for two days.

Now it's more about fear, he didn't even know that his little rabbit faced such a dangerous situation alone.

Jiang Zhiyu has really grown up. If he had been a child before, he would have been so frightened that he would have cried and couldn't find the north, south, east, and west. Now he can still calmly take pictures and leave evidence to discuss with him.

But how much he hopes that Jiang Zhiyu will not grow up, at least not in this aspect, it would be nice to be innocent and carefree forever.

Jiang Zhiyu hugged Ling Weichuan's waist, and nodded vigorously: "Yeah, don't worry, I don't dare! I was terrified, that insect is so big! I thought it was a rocky mountain at first! "

The little rabbit shared with Ling Weichuan everything he had seen and heard in the past few days, including the fact that someone bullied him and looked down on him.

After all, Little Rabbit is a suing king. If someone bullies him, of course he has to tell his husband and ask him to help him find justice!

"Thank you for your hard work, baby. I have also received the official documents from those people asking for replacements. The emperor is already making preparations. You may need to choose the people who have come here to be stationed and planted."

Jiang Zhiyu shook his head: "For the time being, don't plant on this planet. The current land is all polluted, and those vegetables can't be eaten after they grow. They are all toxins."

"Lingweichuan, do your best to prepare for relocating and planting planets."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com