Chapter 98 Two Handwritten Letters

The passenger starship carrying supplies set off on the third day, and they split into several directions, going to the same destination from different routes.

Jiang Zhiyu's second batch of materials was also being produced. He simply moved to the factory to live and eat there. The Third Army also directly stationed in the factory and surrounded it.

When Jiang Zhiyu returned to the factory from the port, he saw an unexpected person.

"Yu Qing?" He walked over quickly, "Why are you here? Didn't you follow Ling Weichuan to the front line?"

Yu Qing nodded: "Your Highness, His Royal Highness asked me to stay and protect you. I was protecting you secretly before, but now you need someone close to you to protect you."

Jiang Zhiyu smiled gratefully: "It's really troublesome for you, I have to spend so many people to protect me alone, thank you."

"You're welcome, this is my duty." When he spoke, he changed his position and stood beside Jiang Zhiyu, Jiang Zhiyu saw his profile.

He froze for a moment, really familiar, where did he see it?

Where did he really seem to be, and saw this profile, but he just couldn't remember it.

Without knowing why, Jiang Zhiyu's heart suddenly ached, as if something had disappeared again.

It's strange, I always feel this way recently, what's going on? The doctor also came to check him, but there was nothing wrong.

If it's not because of physical illness, then what makes him always have a feeling that something is disappearing?

"Your Highness?" Yu Qing pushed him lightly, and then he looked at a certain place and started to lose his mind. He thought it was His Highness who was missing His Royal Highness who was at the front line.

But it doesn't look like it, his face is a bit gray.

Jiang Zhiyu hurriedly turned around, ignoring the feeling of emptiness in her heart.

"Let's go in first." Jiang Zhiyu turned around first, it's better to hurry up and cook the food first, because the frontline war consumes a lot of food.

On the way in, Jiang Zhiyu still couldn't hold back his gossip, and asked Yu Qing's animal type, what kind of animal type would have such a dull personality.

"I'm Black Spotted Snake, or Black Snake for short."

"Black snake? Is that a very poisonous snake?" Jiang Zhiyu was surprised. Didn't it mean that black-spotted snakes rarely show their faces? For fear of poisoning others.

Yu Qing nodded: "Yes, but if my poison is not my initiative, it will not poison others, it will only poison myself."

Jiang Zhiyu was stunned: "...Poison yourself?"

"Well, I'm often poisoned by myself."

"Ah...that's it." Jiang Zhiyu was a little speechless, it's so funny that he was often poisoned by himself.

The wait for the good news seemed extremely long, but in fact, only three days had passed when all the supplies arrived at the front line safely.

The first team led by Yi Kai arrived the next morning, and it really deserved to be a beast known for its speed.

When Jiang Zhiyu was called to the palace, he listened to the good news all morning, and when the meeting was over, everyone stopped to say hello when they passed by him.

They also all knew that Jiang Zhiyu was the one who contributed the most to the material incident this time.

It's really gratifying that the coquettish rabbit who used to be so spoiled has grown to the point where he can be independent without knowing it.