Chapter 21 Taking a Bath and Picking a Star Pirate

It seems that time has really stopped, and the stagnant space seems to have passed as long as a century.

Jiang Zhiyu looked at the sluggish Ling Weichuan amusedly, did not urge him, and ate carrots in a restless mood.

It took a long time for Ling Weichuan to come back to his senses, his deep voice became a little high-pitched, and Jiang Zhiyu thought he was a little cute when he was excited.

"Tutu, my bunny." In a word, he almost said it with a smile. He wanted to be sexy, use the subwoofer, or speak in a tone that could make the baby's ears pregnant, but the joy couldn't help it. If you live, you will be exposed as soon as you open your mouth.

"Hmph!" Jiang Zhiyu continued to chew carrots, "Who is your bunny, don't talk nonsense."

Ling Weichuan was in a great mood, following Jiang Zhiyu's words, "Then when will you become my bunny?"

"It depends on your performance. If I'm in a good mood, I'll hurry up. If I'm in a bad mood, I'll discuss it after two hundred years." Jiang Zhiyu's military training during this period not only improved his temperament, but also improved his speech There are many, and they will threaten people.

"Tutu speaks so mischievously now, it seems that my brother has missed many moments of your growth." His speaking style has changed a lot, and anyone who has watched Jiang Zhiyu grow up will be surprised to hear it.

"No, my second brother has always been by my side, and I haven't missed it." Jiang Zhiyu grinned, he really likes the way he talks to Ling Weichuan now.

It is no longer that he was unilaterally suppressed to the point of being speechless! It's great to have friends and learn so many interesting new things.

Ling Weichuan was speechless, Jiang Zhiyu's change was too sudden, and he didn't know how to respond for a while.

Just when he doubted his life and wanted to answer Baby Tutu by the way, a huge group of instructors arrived at their floor.

Yi Kai ran in from the outside, stood beside Jiang Zhiyu's bed, and said, "Yuyu, the instructor is here to check the bed."

"Oh oh oh!" Jiang Zhiyu looked at the screen and said quickly, "Don't talk, stop talking! You are not allowed to play with your brain when you are checking the bed!

After saying 'snap', the video was cut off, and Ling Weichuan was not given a chance to react. Ling Weichuan was still saying good night, and the screen went black, turning into a light-brain interface emitting a faint blue light.

"Oh, why did the rabbit grow up in a blink of an eye." His Royal Highness was a little worried, he never thought that he would miss any moment of Jiang Zhiyu's growth.

Jiang Chengyan came in with hot milk. As soon as he came, he checked whether his baby brother was obediently staying in bed. He still has a little psychological shadow. Two nights ago, Jiang Zhiyu went back to the dormitory and didn't sleep. After taking a shower, he went to other people's dormitory drop by.

He listened to what other people were talking about, poking and learning, and learned a lot of things that were inconvenient to describe in two days.

It's obviously a pure little rabbit, but now you know what it means to be Guanyin sitting on a lotus, you don't think it's scary. Even if he listened with reddened ears, that wouldn't do.

When Jiang Chengyan learned of this, he couldn't wait to shout 'da baa'!

If after returning home, those pet rabbits at home find out, they won't be able to punish him for the crime of lax supervision! At that time, the skin will have to be peeled off for him.

What topics can be talked about in the boys' dormitory at night, that is, those old jokes that go back and forth, whether it's a beautiful woman who looks good, or a discussion with a little color, Jiang Zhiyu has almost learned it all.

It was because those people cared about Jiang Zhiyu's presence and didn't say anything too explicit, otherwise the person sitting here today would not be a little white rabbit, but a little yellow rabbit.

Jiang Zhiyu still didn't know the seriousness of the matter, so he obediently drank the milk and got into bed: "I'm going to bed brother, you should go to bed early too, see you tomorrow."

As soon as he finished speaking, he turned into a little rabbit, closed his eyes on the pillow and began to sleep, which was still the same, whenever and wherever he wanted to sleep.

The people who share the dormitory with Jiang Zhiyu are the happiest in the entire military training camp. Every night before going to bed, you can see the snow-white ancient jade rabbit. When you wake up in the morning, you always look at it first. Such a day's mood is cute and lovely of.

The mascot Jiang Zhiyu also understands his role very well. When the students are too tired to stand up, they will stretch out their small claws to step on other people's hands or legs, so that they will feel exhausted in just a few minutes. remove.

This is his skill, Mental Power Restoration.

Most of the time, as long as he heals casually for a while, the person will be revived instantly with full blood, and the pain and fatigue of the body will disappear instantly. This is because mental power and physical fitness are linked. repair.

This is a skill he often uses. As for the other skills derived from the beginning, he hasn't tried it yet, because he doesn't understand it, so he dare not use it lightly.

But it doesn't sound like a bad skill. After the military training is over, he can try to use Lingweichuan to practice his hands.

Brother Weichuan should be happy to be a guinea pig, right?

Jiang Zhiyu, who was full of hype in his head, quickly fell asleep, and the lights in the dormitory were turned off to become sleep lights.

And Ling Weichuan, who was on another planet, stared at the boss and couldn't sleep at all.

His mind was full of what Jiang Zhiyu said just now, what he loves brother Weichuan the most, only he can call him Tutu or something like that. The more I think about it, the more excited I get. With such a cute girl in my heart, no one can sleep.

Now Ling Weichuan can't wait to get up and fight the star thief. With his current mental threshold, he will definitely win a big victory.

Because the current state is so good, the excitement value is also high, and the adrenaline is also beating him, so hurry up and move around. Real men are about to get up, and either go to the bathroom to fend for themselves, or find a fight with the star thief.

In the end, Ling Weichuan took up the weapon, summoned the army, and decided to go to the area where the Star Pirates were active and shoot them a few shots, to vent the unquenchable desire in his heart and the growing longing for the little rabbit.

Half an hour later, the star pirate ship, which had already fallen asleep soundly, completely let go of its vigilance, and let out a shrill siren.

The leader of the Star Bandit got up from the bed in his pajamas, and threw the pillow angrily: "You little trash! You don't sleep in the middle of the night! Make a sneak attack!"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com