Chapter 157 - 158

Meng Jingce's expression was a little stiff, and after a while, he suddenly said.

"Well, it should be his own bad luck. He accidentally provoked someone who shouldn't be provoked." Meng Jingce bit his teeth, "We will deal with this matter internally, and it will cause trouble for you."

The people of the Federation left, and the people of the Empire stood still.

After a long while, Father Jiang hesitated and said, "It's you?"

Jiang Zhiyu lowered his eyes: "It's me, it's me from the beginning to the end, and I called people out."

Ling Weichuan held Jiang Zhiyu's hand tightly, and said in a low voice, "It's okay, he's committed a heinous crime, he deserves to die." Compared with Jiang Zhiyu's murder, he was more worried about whether Jiang Zhiyu was frightened.

Is there any psychological shadow caused by this?

Others obviously thought the same way. In their minds, it has nothing to do with them to die without knowing it. They are people who should not live in this world.

Only Jiang Zhiyu's situation worried them more, because the little rabbit was too calm.

"Are you not injured?" Jiang Jingyu asked carefully.

Jiang Zhiyu smiled and shook his head: "It's okay, I'm not hurt at all."

"You don't have to worry about me, I am mentally healthy, and killing a villain is not a big deal to me."

He was laughing, saying that he was fine, but his fisted hands were trembling slightly.

More or less still a little scared, no one is born to kill.

Jiang Zhiyu is actually not that naive, even though he is kind and simple in nature, how could he not understand the sinister heart?

If he really doesn't understand anything, how did he grow so big? After all, not every child from an aristocratic family has good intentions when they see him.

Jiang Zhiyu blinked: "You all look down on me too much, I'm not that weak. I have used all the tricks I learned from my second brother recently."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, as long as Jiang Zhiyu is fine, everything will be fine.

It's just an unknown person's death, and death is death.

Ling Weichuan took Jiang Zhiyu back to their house on the pretext that his wound hurt a little. Jiang Zhiyu really thought that Ling Weichuan's wound was in pain, and he was rummaging through boxes and boxes looking for painkillers.

Ling Weichuan looked at the busy figure of the little rabbit, and suddenly called out to him, and Jiang Zhiyu hurried over.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling unwell? I'll call the imperial doctor." Jiang Zhiyu nervously touched Ling Weichuan's bandaged left cheek.

He didn't dare to use force, for fear that the absorbent ointment would fall off.

"I'm fine, but you, are you really fine?" Ling Weichuan looked deeply at Jiang Zhiyu.

Jiang Zhiyu was taken aback, and it took him a while to understand Ling Weichuan's meaning, he shook his head amusedly: "I'm really fine, maybe I was a little scared at the time, but I'm not afraid when I'm determined to kill him. If he doesn't die, in the days to come, he will definitely do everything possible to trouble you, or trouble us, I don't want a trouble to have a chance to jump around."

Ling Weichuan didn't speak. Of course he knew that the little rabbit did this for him. Before, he always felt that the little rabbit didn't seem to love him very much. He seemed to take the initiative to fight for every step of their love, marriage and childbirth.