Chapter 210 Mr. Ling Qingyu

He wanted to hit someone.

That's what Jiang Zhiyu thought at that moment.

Who is this hypocritical man! Where the hell is his handsome husband who is worth 258,000 yuan!

The little rabbit calmed down for a few seconds and said, "When I go out for a trip, your illness will be cured long ago!"

His Royal Highness shook his head, he felt that he would not be well, unless Jiang Zhiyu's travel team decided not to go.

"Hey, let's see, I won't go when you really are not well, I will take care of you at home. But if you get well and pretend to be sick, I will be angry." How could Jiang Zhiyu be willing to let a sick one go? The big lion is at home, so he has a disturbed conscience when he goes out to play.

Ling Weichuan nodded, even if the little rabbit went on a trip by that time, he would hurry up and finish the work at hand, and then leave it all to his father.

Drive the starship to find the little rabbit.

He just couldn't do without Jiang Zhiyu.

oh! Just like a fish cannot live without water!

Jiang Zhiyu wanted to hit someone again!

When the doctor came, Jiang Zhiyu went downstairs to bring a bowl of porridge to Lingweichuan. Fortunately, today's porridge was nutritious eight-treasure porridge, not white porridge with little nutrition.

It is easy to swallow and ensures nutrition.

"Baby, take your younger brothers to eat together first, okay? Be good." Jiang Zhiyu stood in front of the table, distributed breakfast for the children, and instructed Ling Qingyu again.

Ling Qingyu was also very worried about her father. Looking at her younger brothers at this time was also lightening the burden on her little father.

When Jiang Zhiyu brought the porridge up, the doctor was prescribing medicine for Ling Weichuan.

As soon as Ling Weichuan saw Jiang Zhiyu coming, he began to act weak for a second, fell ill on the bedside, and said, "Tell my wife."

doctor:……

I've had enough of you family!

It was the same when His Royal Highness had the physical examination and other examinations before, so he had to forcefully give him a mouthful of dog food!

What did he do wrong! He is just a doctor!

Although Jiang Zhiyu was speechless towards Ling Weichuan like this, he was a very tolerant rabbit. After all, the big lion is sick, so he should be more concerned.

Ling Weichuan's behavior like this is a manifestation of insecurity.

It also shows that Jiang Zhiyu really doesn't care enough about him in normal life, that's why Ling Weichuan looks so naive at this time, just to win his attention.

He put the porridge on the small table, wiped Ling Weichuan's face and hands again, and began to feed him the porridge.

You can also talk to the doctor by the way.

The doctor numbly repeated what he had just said to His Royal Highness, emphatically telling him not to go out until recently, because there will be nearly a week of cold air.

Going out can only add to the illness and make it more serious.

Jiang Zhiyu wrote it all down, and after a while Ling Weichuan finished his porridge and gave him a medicine.