Chapter 41

Wen Xi found a powerful hacker friend to check the information of the person who posted the anonymous post, but when they got some clues, the other party's optical brain issued an alarm, and it exploded in the next second.

The information was interrupted all of a sudden, and Wen Xi smashed the wall angrily, but there was nothing she could do. She could only assume that there was an alliance, and they found out about each other first, so they just blew up her optical brain.

After Ling Weichuan had finished eating, Jiang Zhiyu took the lunch box and left. He was here to influence other students to attend class.

Although those students didn't want to go to class, they would rather watch the young lovers throw dog food than the boring theoretical class.

Jiang Zhiyu returned to the dormitory, and when he passed by Wenxi's room, he heard so-and-so noises coming from inside, he stopped and his whole body became stiff.

If he guessed correctly... what was that voice?

The little rabbit was so frightened that it changed back to its original shape, and ran back to its own room.

This idiot Wen Xi, did you agree to stop messing around? Although this is the nature of their perverts, they don't have to be so hungry in broad daylight!

But Jiang Zhiyu actually misunderstood Wenxi. The voice just now was really not made by him, but another member of their snake clan, that is, a movie star. He specializes in making educational films. Send Wen Xi the latest film to watch, and ask him to help.

But Little Tutu just misunderstood, and hid under the quilt for a long time in embarrassment, leaving only a small butt and lying hind legs leaking out. The tail was still trembling slightly, and the short legs kicked from time to time.

There is no doubt that the little rabbit fell asleep very quickly, and it didn't take long for him to be ashamed before being eroded by sleepiness.

Watching Jiang Zhiyu sleep, there are quite a lot of small movements, his feet move a little, or he dreams of something happy, his tail shakes quickly, and then he turns over with his belly up.

But soon, Jiang Zhiyu stopped moving, opened his small mouth slightly, and let out a murmur.

He had a dream, a very shy dream, in which he had sex with Ling Weichuan, in short it was very shameless.

When Jiang Zhiyu woke up, the sky had gradually darkened. He sat on the bed blankly, looking at the carrot doll hanging by his bed, his face covered by the rabbit fur slowly turned red.

His tail slammed down and he almost cried out of embarrassment.

He inexplicably felt that there was a gust of wind blowing, and it was cool, but when he saw the creation technique, it was indeed closed tightly. This is something that has never happened to him in the previous 18 years! Sure enough, falling in love can make people lustful!

Jiang Zhiyu raised his two paws and covered his eyes in grief and indignation.

Woohoo, I'm not clean anymore! How could I have such a dream! Still obeying Ling Weichuan in the dream, like a manipulated skinny rabbit.

He is no longer that innocent and innocent bunny! He turned into a lecherous rabbit!

The world will never be better. Tutu collapsed on the quilt sadly, feeling hopeless.

The most important thing is... at the end of his dream, he even gave birth to a litter of little rabbits for Ling Weichuan! This is too weird! Even if he gave birth to one, he could still understand, but a litter! It's outrageous!