Chapter 184 - 185 - 186

Chapter 184 A tragedy caused by a hamburger

After work, Jiang Zhiyu went home.

Seeing that there was no one at home, he looked for it in the direction of the traces of spiritual power. It turned out that Ling Weichuan was bathing the little lion.

He pushed open the door and leaned against the door frame: "Jie Se!"

The lions, one big and one small, turned around together and looked at Jiang Zhiyu who was at the door, with smiles creeping into their eyes in an instant.

"Zai Zai, your little hands are still a bit fat." He was still exercising every day, holding a wooden stick and swinging a sword every day, as if it was useless at all.

Oh, it means that it is useless for weight loss.

Lingqingyu fell into the water with a plop, hid herself and refused to come out.

He is sad! The little dad actually said he was fat!

Ling Weichuan happened to rub his back in this posture, and Jiang Zhiyu walked over with a smile: "I don't mean you are fat, I just think it's cute. My baby is very cute."

Especially the lotus root-like arms, very cute.

The little lion poked his head out aggrievedly: "Really?"

"Of course it's true, how could Dad lie to you?" Jiang Zhiyu said so sincerely that he almost stretched out his hand to swear.

In order to avoid his son's further questioning, Ling Weichuan directly cut off the topic: "Go and get your son's clothes, they are almost finished washing."

"Okay." Jiang Zhiyu turned around and went to the little lion's room to get pajamas. When he opened the closet, he suddenly saw a bulingbuling dress, so he picked it up.

...?

This dress seems to be given by the Queen's mother. It's a mermaid cosplay suit. Is it for the little lion?

This is not appropriate hahahaha! Jiang Zhiyu stopped taking her pajamas, and rushed to the bathroom with the mermaid's clothes. Grabbing the edge of the door: "Ahem."

The father and son looked at him again, Jiang Zhiyu's long eyelashes fluttered, he opened his mouth and asked, "Does my son love me?"

"Love! Love Dad!" The little lion immediately raised his hand, like a child answering the teacher's question.

Jiang Zhiyu suppressed a smile, pretending to be cautious and asked: "Then can you grant me a small wish?"

"Yes! I can do whatever I want! I can buy you a flying machine or a big manor when I grow up!" The little lion tilted his head and added, "It's also okay to introduce my most handsome friend to you!"

Ling Weichuan frowned, what did he say just now? What's the meaning?

Jiang Zhiyu leaned on the door frame and laughed, hahahaha, he is indeed his son! But isn't it good to cheat your father like this?

"Ahem, since you are willing to fulfill my wish, why don't you show me this outfit?" Jiang Zhiyu took out the mermaid's clothes and almost dazzled his eyes under the light.

The little lion's smile disappeared instantly, and his raised hand was lowered.

Ling Qingyu: emmm, can I still refuse?

Jiang Zhiyu squatted on the ground, humming miserably: "Is it possible, didn't you promise me? A man can't go back on his word."

The little lion regretted it too much, and was forced to put on that shameful costume by his father.