Chapter 252 The Last Separation

How were the fireworks that night? Jiang Zhiyu didn't remember clearly.

Because a person said that he would listen to him one second, and abducted him upstairs the next second.

In the end, let him stand in front of the window, sweating and watching the fireworks.

"Ling Weichuan, I won't believe your nonsense from now on!" The little rabbit lay on the bed, whining and accusing Ling Weichuan.

His Royal Highness sat beside Jiang Zhiyu and smoothed Jiang Zhiyu's hair, and apologized in a low voice: "I'm sorry Tutu, I will pay attention next time."

Jiang Zhiyu turned his head and gave him a blank look: "Brother, when did you not say that?"

Every time, I won’t do it next time, I will pay attention next time, and I will control myself next time.

But the reality is that I will do it next time, I will definitely do it next time, and I will intensify it next time.

Sure enough, the lion's words cannot be believed, he is more cunning than the snake.

Ling Weichuan gave Jiang Zhiyu a funny kiss: "Baby, the departure time has been advanced, and I will be leaving the day after tomorrow at the latest."

The little rabbit froze, sat up slowly, and blinked several times: "Is it because you want to avoid being discovered by the Zerg about your battle plan?"

"Well, control in advance." Ling Weichuan sat a little closer and hugged the little rabbit into his arms, "I will be back as soon as possible."

Jiang Zhiyu laughed: "As long as you come back safely, it doesn't matter if you're late. It's best not to sneak back by yourself like last time."

"Okay, I'll listen to you." Ling Weichuan closed his eyes and kissed Jiang Zhiyu's hair. Jiang Zhiyu smiled, "I remember that not long ago, you said this sentence, and then you slapped me in the face very quickly, didn't you?"

Ling Weichuan let go of Jiang Zhiyu, looked at his blushing face, and smiled: "Except for that matter, I will listen to you."

"Husband, call me if you need, I can also go to the front line, don't underestimate me." Jiang Zhiyu actually wanted to fight side by side with Ling Weichuan, but he involved too many people alone.

He didn't dare to make a decision on his own.

Ling Weichuan lowered his eyes: "I promise you, if it is really a last resort, I will definitely seek your help."

He didn't dare to take this risk, and didn't dare to let Jiang Zhiyu fall into even the slightest danger.

Even if it was just a dream, the dream was too real. Jiang Zhiyu seemed to have really died in front of him, whenever he recalled that scene, he would feel unable to breathe.

The mental sea that has basically healed will be aching again.

He would rather put himself in danger than let Jiang Zhiyu have an accident.

"It's already great that you provide us with spiritual food in the logistics, and you are also our indispensable comrade-in-arms."

"I know, I will try my best to provide supplies for the front line. But you have to promise me, don't be reckless, and be careful." Jiang Zhiyu lay on Ling Weichuan's chest, "You still have to help me take care of my brother, And Nan Yu."

Nan Yu has already decided to go to the front line, and Yi Kai will be responsible for the delivery of materials along the entire line.

"Don't worry, their own abilities are not bad, they will be safe and sound, and Yu Qing, he will go too, so don't worry, they will help each other a little bit then."