Chapter 167 Gourmet Mall is online

Jiang Zhiyu covered his mouth in embarrassment, bad, he slipped his mouth.

Although he always felt that Mao Maotu was fat, he never said it out. After all, he thinks cats, cats and rabbits are more stinking.

"No! You heard it wrong!" Jiang Zhiyu put down his hands, and retorted solemnly, "I mean a good rabbit, which means a great rabbit. I said it too fast, maybe the pronunciation is a bit wrong."

Maomaotu was skeptical, although he felt something was wrong, but he felt that Xiaoyu would not lie to him, Xiaoyu was the kindest.

"Okay, okay, you go out quickly, your big brother Maine Coon has woken up, you go and have a look." Before Jiang Zhiyu finished speaking, the cat, cat, and rabbit ran away in a hurry.

Jiang Zhiyu looked at the galloping figure, silent.

Damn, sure enough, in Maomaotu's heart, a man is much more important than his master.

When Ling Weichuan came back with his son at night, both of them hesitated when they approached Jiang Zhiyu for a hug.

"The smell on your body..." Ling Weichuan stopped talking halfway, he felt that there was no need to worry about this. But the little lion didn't think so, he was very angry and tugged on the little daddy's trouser legs.

"Cat! The smell of a cat!" He glared at Jiang Zhiyu angrily.

It's fine that the little daddy smells like his father, but now he smells like other cats! It's that very big cat!

Jiang Zhiyu didn't think there was anything wrong, could it be that he couldn't hold a pet?

He was just surprised that his son's nose was so powerful, and he could still smell who it was. He bent down to pick up his son, and said: "Yes, it smells like a cat. He fainted today due to the rapid exhaustion of his mental power. I gave him a treatment. Baby, I will go to visit brother Maomao later, okay? Share a small cake with him, will you?"

Ling Qingyu calmed down, and his expression was no longer fierce. He poked his little daddy in the face and nodded.

Well, for the sake of his injury, it's okay to be hugged by the little daddy.

"I'm going to wash my hands and serve food, my husband. I have to go to the factory early tomorrow morning. The first batch of food to be put on the shelves has already been made." Jiang Zhiyu put his son down and asked him to wash his hands in the children's sink next to the small pool. .

Ling Weichuan did as he did, he wanted to tell Little Rabbit that today he had a successful conversation with his father, at least bought them three or five years.

However, the father has a condition, that is, he hopes that they can have more children, so as to avoid their current situation in the future.

For example, he wanted to abdicate quickly, but his son did not want to succeed the embarrassing situation.

If there are more sons at that time, maybe one person will stand up and provoke this leader.

Although Ling Weichuan felt that his father was daydreaming, he felt that no matter how many sons he gave birth to, he probably didn't want to be emperor in the end.

Maybe their family's genes are like this. Throughout the dynasties, which emperor didn't want to get rid of this position early?

But...he wanted to make out with the little rabbit. What he said before was that he was not good at the review stage of the exam, but later it became that he was very busy with work and didn't have the energy to do that kind of embarrassing thing.

He couldn't remember how long it had been since he had hugged his wife, the kind of hug he was talking about.

When going to bed at night, Ling Weichuan mentioned this matter, Jiang Zhiyu frowned and said no.

"Now is the time when I'm busy with work, so where's the time to get pregnant and have a baby? The factory and the snack bar are inseparable from people, and I'm indispensable in the later sales process. If I'm at home, who will take care of my factory?"

His Royal Highness was speechless, and he didn't know who would take care of it. It would definitely be impossible to ask him to take care of it, he simply wouldn't.

His Royal Highness was almost depressed to death. It was the little rabbit who felt sorry for him in the end, and rewarded him once, as a kind of safety precaution.

The next day, I got up with my sore waist and thighs, and saw the Maine Coon cat waiting for a long time in the living room.

The Maine Coon gave Jiang Zhiyu a list of beasts who had suffered mental trauma.

Jiang Zhiyu counted the number and was stunned. Doesn't it just mean that every one is injured? A dense piece.

He asked curiously, "Who wrote this list?"

The Maine Coon pointed to the bat hanging outside. When Jiang Zhiyu looked over, the bat immediately wrapped itself in its wings, and was too shy to open its eyes.

Jiang Zhiyu nodded, holding back a smile.

Help, two bats the size of basketballs are so shy, it's ridiculous.

"Okay, I understand. With so many of you injured, it seems that simple healing won't work. It's better to eat supplements. When I finish my work recently, I will make spiritual food for you."

"Are there any serious injuries? If so, come to me quickly. I'll treat them and I'll go to work." As soon as Jiang Zhiyu finished speaking, several large beasts appeared outside.

He swallowed the words back, okay, it's a bit difficult to be true, let's just take supplements.

He ran to their breakfast today, and directly sent spiritual power to their breakfast.

After everything was done, Jiang Zhiyu went to eat his own breakfast, and he did not forget to feed his son a meal of spiritual power after eating.

Then, as usual, she was hugged and kissed by her husband for a long time before leaving home for his farm.

The reason why he was so anxious was that the first batch of food was going to be on the shelves today, the kind that started to be sold.

He had to come over early for the final inspection, and today he decided to broadcast a live broadcast to tell the stars that his gourmet mall opened and they can start buying.

Then Jiang Zhiyu witnessed an unforgettable scene in his life in the live broadcast room.

"Are you all ready? The shopping malls we cooperate with can also be put on the shelves at the same time, and have the goods from the offline shopping malls been delivered?" Jiang Zhiyu was sitting in the office. In fact, he didn't have to be so anxious, because in reality The mall doesn't need him to worry about.

What he needs to worry about now is the shopping mall in the virtual world. For this purpose, he even registered a virtual world account.

I just want to see the sales of their farm mall at the same time.

Jiang Zhiyu boarded Xingbo again amidst the louder voice online reminder. He's used to it, he's used to it!

This group of people is real! Can't you turn down the voice a little bit? He felt that the whole villa should be surrounded by those words, and he didn't know if there would be an echo.

They are not embarrassed, but he is an embarrassing person!

Jiang Zhiyu sent a preview of the live broadcast, and started the live broadcast five minutes later.

[The long-awaited come out! My dear ancient Jade Rabbit is live streaming! 】

[Finally waiting for you, I come to the live broadcast room every day to squat, but fortunately I can't forget it, there must be an echo! 】

"Hi everyone, today's live broadcast is actually an advertisement, because my food mall is finally online today, and everyone can click into the virtual mall to buy it later." Jiang Zhiyu's voice is gentle, everything should be perfect .

But he heard, from all directions, his own voice.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com