Chapter 25 Little Bunny is Angry

Because Jiang Zhiyu is in a good mood, he cooks much faster today. The others are not as hungry as Jiang Zhiyu, and they are better able to resist hunger.

So Jiang Zhiyu felt hungry when he was cooking, so he ordered Ling Weichuan to come over and feed him carrots.

For this reason, the second brother was a little bit disappointed, as expected, with Ling Weichuan, his sense of existence became weaker, and he stopped calling him brother when he ordered him around.

Jiang Zhiyu cooked ordinary meals without adding spiritual power, but he still had a soup that he didn't bring out, and that one was for his brother and Ling Weichuan, and he added spiritual power alone.

After eating, the three of Wen Xi and the others left, and Jiang Zhiyu brought out the soup.

He served a bowl to Ling Weichuan, and said in a very ordinary tone: "Taste this soup."

Jiang Chengyan knew that his younger brother would not be able to serve him soup in person today, so he added a bowl by himself, and sat down to drink the soup quietly.

Ling Weichuan picked up the bowl, said thank you politely, and couldn't wait to take a sip.

After the soup, he felt a clear difference, and the pain in the mental sea that was always aching suddenly disappeared for a moment.

He took another sip in surprise, this time the feeling was more obvious, a strange warmth rose from his lower abdomen, and even his limbs felt an indescribable comfort.

Ling Weichuan's complexion was obviously better than before, which made Jiang Zhiyu feel that something was wrong. Although he used a lot of mental energy to make the soup this time, he definitely didn't exaggerate to the point where two sips made a person's face contrast so clearly.

He couldn't figure out, apart from Ling Weichuan being injured and the state of the sea of ​​spiritual consciousness not being optimistic, there was any other reason for the current scene to appear.

Ling Weichuan didn't realize the seriousness of the matter, but silently sighed that the soup made by Tutu was delicious and amazing. Maybe this was his additional skill [Spiritual Dependence on Food]? It may be linked to his main skill, Mental Power Restoration.

I don't know if Xiaoyu has discovered his ability.

Of course, Xiaoyu knew his ability. He originally wanted to surprise Ling Weichuan this time, but he didn't expect that the other party gave him a big surprise first.

Jiang Zhiyu's usually gentle and smiling face gradually became colder, he took a deep breath, and said to Jiang Chengyan who was silently watching the play: "Brother, you go out first."

Jiang Chengyan, who had already seen the clues, hurried away with the bowl in hand without saying a word, he didn't want to be troubled by Chi Yu.

"What's the matter?" Ling Weichuan felt that something was wrong, he looked at Jiang Zhiyu's face, and then gently put down the bowl.

"Tell me honestly, did you get injured during this mission?" At this moment, Jiang Zhiyu's voice was still calm.

Ling Weichuan's smile stagnated, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, and subconsciously retorted: "No, why do you think so?"

"Ling Wei Chuan, don't lie." Jiang Zhiyu had a straight face, his tone was rarely stiff, and if he looked carefully, he could find that Jiang Zhiyu's voice trembled slightly.

It was also the first time for Ling Weichuan to see Jiang Zhiyu like this. He had never seen Jiang Zhiyu notice it before when he was injured or his face was ugly due to mental pain.

I don’t know how I discovered it this time. Could it be the problem of the soup just now?

When Jiang Zhiyu was so expressionless, Ling Weichuan said truthfully: "I was injured a little, but it's not serious."

Jiang Zhiyu didn't believe him: "No, if it was a small injury, he would definitely not react so badly." He lowered his head, and told Ling Weichuan in a low voice that cooking by himself could ease and heal mental power.

Then he said: "Don't hide it from me, just tell me if you are hurt, I can treat you as soon as possible, do you want to die young like this?"

"Tutu is awesome, and it's getting better and better now." Ling Weichuan felt happy for Jiang Zhiyu from the bottom of his heart, and wanted to change the subject. The atmosphere is too serious now, and he and Jiang Zhiyu have never been together Happened when we got along.

But Jiang Zhiyu immediately saw through his small thoughts, and frowned beautifully: "Don't change the subject! Do you think I'm stupid and easy to deceive? So you can hide it from me unscrupulously? Then what do you want? If you don't tell me, I won't care about your affairs in the future."

The more he thought about it, the more angry he became, and he said without hesitation: "Ling Weichuan, let me tell you, if you are really like this, you will die young, and I will fall in love as soon as you die! Marry someone else!"

It's over, things are really serious, and they have threatened him with marriage. How dare Ling Weichuan change the subject to play tricks? He quickly confessed his injuries.

Including... "I actually suffered a serious injury when I was very young. It happened to be the time when the Empire and the Zerg were at war. I was born on the front line and was unfortunately affected by nuclear energy. They are all crippled, even though I appear to have high mental strength. But in fact, the higher the level of mental strength, the greater the pain I need to bear."

Seeing Jiang Zhiyu's distressed expression, Ling Weichuan was relieved a little, and he continued: "So I concealed my identity and studied in school, not only because of identity, but also because my mental power was suppressed. It can effectively relieve pain. So... Tutu, you see that I am so miserable, can you stop being angry with me? I am actually afraid that you will be worried if you find out. "

Jiang Zhiyu's heart ached, he never thought that Ling Weichuan would suffer so much pain since he was born, how did he survive until now?

"I will take care of you in the future! I will cook delicious food for you every day and give you treatment. You must get better soon." When he thought of Ling Weichuan who had been enduring the pain, he pretended to play with him as if nothing had happened. , I feel heartbroken to suffocate.

He had done something wrong again unknowingly, and he hated himself a little bit.

"Hug." Jiang Zhiyu stretched out his hand, Ling Weichuan was stunned for a moment, then immediately ecstatic, quickly hugged him into his arms and hugged him tightly.

But Jiang Zhiyu's main intention was to heal him, but... well, that's fine too.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com