Chapter 155 I Will Be For The One I Love...

I don't know how confident he is, he feels that dealing with Jiang Zhiyu is a piece of cake.

Jiang Zhiyu chuckled, preemptively charged, and swung the short knife very quickly, leaving several bloody gashes on the unknown body in the blink of an eye.

The unknown didn't dare to laugh anymore, this little rabbit moved so fast! The strength of the attack should not be underestimated! It turned out that he was still a trainer!

He fought Jiang Zhiyu in a beast-like posture, and he couldn't believe that he couldn't be killed!

After more than ten rounds, Jiang Zhiyu's physical strength has been gradually exhausted, and his arms are a little tired. But the one who was more exhausted should be unknown, he was already sweating all over his body, he was panting heavily and his movements slowed down, he was weaker than Jiang Zhiyu imagined.

Such a thing dares to attack Ling Weichuan!

Jiang Zhiyu knew that his explosive power was stronger than his stamina, so he didn't plan to delay it for too long, and he didn't say that he only had one weapon.

The seeds germinate in the palm of the hand, but it is just a simple plant with strong toughness, and it is not poisonous.

Wrapped around the unknown neck, the cane became tighter and tighter under the unknown struggle. He stretched out his claws to tear it apart, but found that it couldn't be pulled, it was exactly the same as the one wrapped around his ankle just now.

"Fuck! Cao Nima, can you stop using these junk!"

"Heh, learn from you."

When the knife pierced an unknown eyeball for the first time, Jiang Zhiyu's smile was particularly cruel: "You don't think I'm joking when I say I want your life? Do you think you deserve me to joke with you?"

"Ah!!!" The unknown eye sockets were bleeding profusely, he was starting to feel scared now, it turned out that what Jiang Zhiyu said was true! He really wanted to kill him!

"You dare to kill me! Aren't you afraid that the Federation and His Highness the Crown Prince will settle accounts with you!"

"What are you, worthy of the Federation to turn against me for you? He, Meng Jingce, is going to slap me again, will he settle accounts with me for you?" Jiang Zhiyu drew out his knife, a second before the unknown wanted to do it. , and stabbed him in the ribs again.

"I don't know, I said it's a good name, because in your life, no one will know your name again." Jiang Zhiyu stabbed into the skin through the fat and bone, towards the heart Location wandering.

Unknown was in so much pain that he didn't even have the energy to shout, he had already turned back into a human form, because that poor mental strength could no longer support him to maintain his animal form.

He could clearly feel that his spiritual power was disappearing, but why did it disappear!

After much deliberation, he found that there was something wrong with the cup of tea that Jiang Zhiyu gave him in the living room! It turned out that at that time, he had already stepped into Jiang Zhiyu's trap!

"You hurt one of his eyes, so you have to pay with your life." Jiang Zhiyu's shoe tip was stained with blood, and he ran over the broken kidney he scratched out with his foot.

The unknown eyes were terrified, he opened his mouth to beg for mercy, as long as Jiang Zhiyu is willing to let him go, he can go to the medical cabin for rescue and he can still live on his last breath! He doesn't want to die!

As soon as he opened his mouth, a vine stuck into his mouth and pulled out his tongue forcefully.

He wanted to scream, but he couldn't make a sound, he could only growl silently, except for one left eyeball that could move, the rest of his body was completely stiff.