Chapter 12 He said he was in love

Jiang Zhiyu's face was flushed, and he wanted to punch Ling Weichuan, but he was embarrassed and wanted to scold him, but his voice was trembling badly.

I can only bury my head and walk in front while eating ice cream.

Ling Weichuan looked at the back of the little rabbit amusedly, is it really a little rabbit? He is so cute when he is angry, and he never forgets to eat ice cream when he is angry.

But this also shows that the little rabbit is a very affectionate person, and he will eat something whenever he likes it.

Well, His Royal Highness may not be able to match Jiang Zhiyu's filter in all StarCraft.

It may be that this incident made Jiang Zhiyu feel embarrassed, so he didn't continue to buy snacks. He always felt that if this continued, something embarrassing would happen. He changed his way into the mall and focused on buying clothes.

So Ling Weichuan changed from a payer to a good man who had to pay and carry bags.

Although door-to-door service has been provided for all large items, there are still some small items that don't need to be delivered, so Ling Weichuan can only carry them.

Jiang Zhiyu bought new clothes and gifts for his father, mother, brother, and the emperor's aunt, except for Ling Weichuan who accompanied him all the shopping.

Ling Weichuan didn't mind either, he also felt that now there was a sense of sight that he was shopping with Tutu to send to his family.

When they finally finished shopping for clothes, it was time for dinner, and they were supposed to go to eat.

But because Jiang Zhiyu has been eating since he left the house, and Ling Weichuan has been eating the leftovers from the little rabbit, so the two of them are not hungry at all.

"Then let's go to the movies." Jiang Zhiyu suggested, he grew up so old, he only watched movies at home theater, never outside.

"Okay, let's go buy tickets first." Ling Weichuan had never seen it outside, and he rarely even watched movies, mostly to accompany Jiang Zhiyu.

When they bought movie tickets, they encountered a difficulty.

All the movies released today are played by his third brother! Isn't it embarrassing to watch his third brother act on the screen? In the past, in order to maintain his image in his brother's heart, Jiang Zhimu would not let Jiang Zhiyu watch his movies, because he was afraid that his handsome brother's personality would collapse.

Jiang Zhiyu also felt a little awkward, what if there were pictures of flamboyant, splashing and rolling? Should he laugh or should he laugh?

But he had no choice, Jiang Zhiyu could only choose a recent hit movie under the recommendation of the shopping guide lady.

It's still a romantic drama. I chose my daughter-in-law's love since I was a child. Wei Chuan thought, a straight man has acted in so many romantic dramas, and there are no realistic portrayals. Can he act well?

The movie tickets are still paid by Ling Weichuan. He chose a special seat for couples, where the door can be closed to isolate the outside sound, and the sound surrounds the transparent private room directly, so that no one will disturb them.

When entering the movie screening hall, Ling Weichuan was taking pictures of the dust on Jiang Zhiyu's clothes, and just in time the mask fell off, and was seen by the girl next to him who was also about to enter.

She is dressed hot, with a standard bodybuilder physique.

The moment he saw Ling Weichuan's face, his eyes straightened, and her friend also looked over, knowing that this was her dish, he immediately pushed her waist, signaling her to hurry up.