Chapter 211 - 212

Chapter 211 Hu Zi, You Are a Real Tiger

A fluffy milky white bunny stood on the railing of the balcony, watching a child get on a huge aircraft.

Ling Weichuan's cough came from inside the house, Jiang Zhiyu suddenly came back to his senses, jumped down and went back into the house.

Jiang Zhiyu stood on the carpet, waiting for the cold to dissipate.

He is still in a state of confusion, this world is so mysterious, and now he is like a little trash!

The little rabbit opened its mouth and called out in a milky voice: "Husband."

Half of His Royal Highness's bones were brittle, and he responded with a numbness, his head was even more confused than when he had a fever.

"Xiao Qingyu, he's only over one year old! Are we being too harsh on him?" Jiang Zhiyu was reflecting on himself, obviously he should be a mischievous and playful age.

Their little lion went to the council hall for a meeting!

"Well, he is young and promising, and he will be a great talent in the future." It is also His Royal Highness who is not clear-headed now, otherwise he would not have said such a thing.

No matter how young and promising you are, you shouldn't be so heaven-defying at the age of one year old, right?

It's not a big deal, after their meeting at noon, Jiang Jingyu's communication really made Jiang Zhiyu doubt his life.

"Uh... what did you say? How about you repeat it again?"

Jiang Jingyu laughed. He actually had this reaction at the beginning.

After the meeting, he was discussing the company with Jiang Zhimu.

It wasn't a big deal at first, it's just that a manager under him got the contract wrong and it's a bit tricky now, and of course it's only a little bit.

It takes time to negotiate.

But at this moment, Ling Qingyu stood beside her, still with an expressionless face.

He said in a mature voice, "It's not worth signing."

In just four words, Jiang Jingyu and Jiang Zhimu's heartfelt words were expressed.

Jiang Chengyan, who listened to the side for a long time and didn't understand much, scratched his head: "Why? Aren't you guys discussing signing a contract? Why are you negotiating if it's not worth signing?"

Jiang Jingyu has been putting up with this good-for-nothing for a long time. He couldn't bear it anymore. He stared at him and scolded: "You know what!"

No one else, Xiao Qingyu, knows much.

Jiang Chengyan was inexplicably scolded by his elder brother, and he snorted aggrievedly.

Later, Jiang Jingyu and Jiang Zhimu chatted with the little lion for a long time.

Ling Qingyu's level of knowledge was simply beyond their imagination. His views on business finance are also very avant-garde, not at all like a one-year-old child can say.

"How do you know so much? Ling Weichuan taught you?" Jiang Zhimu simply worshiped, the little nephew is too strong!

Ling Qingyu thought of that stupid father, now his mind is full of love and monopolizing his little dad, how could he teach him? He gave a 'tss' and said, "It's from the book."

"You know that many words?"

"Well, I know most of the interstellar characters, and I will look them up if I don't know them." This is also thanks to Mao Mao Rabbit for teaching him how to recognize characters, which is very effective.