Chapter 68 The Little Rabbit Was Stepped On by His Husband

The delivery robot arrived very quickly. After Ling Weichuan signed for it, he immediately went to the closet to throw away the previous socks and Nene to Tuanba.

Jiang Zhiyu couldn't straighten up laughing at the side, it was really funny, the black, white and gray underwear that used to be very serious, now all turned into gaudy, and the only two sets of black ones left were a little flirtatious.

But His Royal Highness liked it very much, and said: "We will change it after taking a shower tonight, and I will use it for cleaning and disinfection first."

Jiang Zhiyu nodded. Anyway, they are all patterns he likes, so he can change them as long as Ling Weichuan thinks there is no problem.

Just after putting the clothes into the sterilization cabinet, the doorbell rang again.

Two delivery robots came, still driving the aircraft. One of them said sternly: "The thousand pieces of clothes purchased by Mr. Ling have been delivered, please sign."

At that time, Jiang Zhiyu only felt that his eyes were dark, one thousand pieces? ? ?

Even if it’s a couple’s style, half of it is 500 pieces per person. Is it a couple’s outfit that you don’t repeat every day for a year?

Ling Weichuan must be too high-ranking, right? There is no reason to buy hundreds of pieces of clothes at once, let alone couple clothes. Do you really have to wear couple outfits every day in the future? But Ling Weichuan still wears combat uniforms, right?

Had he forgotten his identity when buying clothes? Forget that you are still a combat department student?

But Jiang Zhiyu's surprise was still too early, all this is just the beginning, now only the tops and coats are sent, followed by a pair of aircraft pants, followed by shoes, hats, etc. Other small accessories.

Standing at the door, Jiang Zhiyu was paralyzed seeing Ling Weichuan orderly sign for the receipt.

Boyfriend, you still have to clean up when it's time to clean up, otherwise you'll be on the house! Now the house is full of packing boxes and bags, and I don’t know where to stand.

After all the packages were signed for, Ling Weichuan's happiness was beyond words, and he packed his clothes up and down by himself, never thinking of asking Jiang Zhiyu for help.

He stood at the top of the stairs, smiled and looked down at Jiang Zhiyu who was in a room full of packing bags and had nowhere to put his foot down: "Honey, we will be wearing couple outfits from tomorrow, no, it will start tonight, and our pajamas are also couples." money."

Jiang Zhiyu had an indifferent face. With such a boyfriend, wouldn't he keep it for tomorrow's dinner if he didn't clean it up?

But it is difficult for him to take a step now, and it is good that he is not buried by his clothes and pants.

He took a picture and complained to Wenxi, and Wenxi came back quickly, but he was not very friendly.

[gun! Show affection and find a door-to-door show! Too much fish! 】

[I wish you all will be shaken tonight, and you will not be able to see you tomorrow! 】

Jiang Zhiyu could never understand Wenxi's words, he smiled back in a friendly manner, and walked forward with a light brain. It's better to ask Ling Weichuan, his boyfriend is smarter.

Ling Weichuan, who was packing his clothes, looked down, but saw the top of Jiang Zhiyu's head at first sight. He held back his smile, his head was so round, so cute.