Chapter 101 We Are Married

Although His Royal Highness received a big fist, in the end he escaped Jiang's elder brother's sight and carried Jiang Zhiyu out.

Jiang Zhiyu didn't stop him, although it was very hateful to wake him up to sleep.

But he knew that Ling Weichuan was looking forward to getting married very much, and even ran back from the front line to get married... Well, it's funny to think about it.

It's quite sweet, it turned out that the stupid lion really wanted to marry him so much, and he didn't quite believe it before.

Jiang Zhiyu tried his best to cheer up, not letting sleepiness overcome him.

But he still deliberately said viciously: "If today is not a special day, I might beat you to death!"

"It won't be too late for you to hit me after we're married." Ling Weichuan said that he could say anything now, as long as we got married first.

When they got married, Jiang Jingyu called his younger brother.

Jiang Zhiyu connected with a guilty conscience: "Brother?"

"Where did you go, Xiaoyu? You went to the factory so early? I just found out that today is the New Year. Why don't you take a day off and have a meal at home."

Jiang Zhiyu glanced at Ling Weichuan who was anxiously waiting for him to answer the call, half helpless and half funny: "I'll go back right away, let's have lunch together at noon today."

After saying a few more words, Jiang Zhiyu hung up, and Ling Weichuan hurriedly dragged him in.

The little rabbit was staggered by him, and pulled him a bit, "Slow down, why are you in such a hurry, they just started working at this point, right?"

The weather was foggy, and it was not long before dawn.

Ling Weichuan didn't panic at all: "I have informed them that they will go to work early today, and they are waiting for us!"

Jiang Zhiyu clicked his tongue, how much preparation did this person make for marriage.

All the staff were really waiting for them, standing in a row, huddled together, all wanting to see the real face of the ancient jade rabbit.

"Go slowly, don't be in a hurry for a minute or two, your legs are too long to walk so fast, I can't keep up!" Jiang Zhiyu was thinking all the time, he was much more nervous than he was showing now .

Ling Weichuan slowed down: "Sorry baby, I'm too nervous."

Before the two walked in, the sound had already reached the ears of the staff.

"Your Highness's voice is really nice, soft and waxy, it's so Q!" A staff member pinched the waist of the person next to her, excitedly wanting to be affirmed by the other party, but turned her head and smiled stiffly.

Barbie has Q, it's the director! She pinched the boss' waist just now? this……

The boss looked at her speechlessly, and rubbed the place where she was pinched, why is his hand so strong.

Ling Weichuan and Jiang Zhiyu entered the door, and the boss led the staff up to greet them. His Royal Highness was not interested in these vain gifts, so he frowned and asked them to register directly.

The two were taken to the registration room, took photos, signed their fingerprints, and then stood together in front of the registration AI to swear an oath.

Ling Weichuan's palms were a little sweaty, he finally did what he wanted to do for a long time, His Royal Highness knelt down on one knee: "I've been preparing the ring for a long time, and I haven't had a chance to put it on for you, so let's take advantage of today to lock you up. "