Chapter 236 Pocket Money Confiscated

Just at this time, His Royal Highness washed up and went downstairs.

Standing on the stairs, smiling self-consciously at Jiang Zhiyu.

But this time Jiang Zhiyu didn't return him a super sweet smile, but looked at him expressionlessly.

His Royal Highness the prince had doubts in his heart, and he didn't dare to move. Could it be that Jiang Jingyu and the others beat him up? !

Just when he was about to sweat with guilt, Jiang Zhiyu suddenly smiled: "Lingweichuan."

His smile was still very sweet, but it just made Ling Weichuan feel an inexplicable sense of crisis.

"What...what's the matter baby?"

Jiang Zhiyu turned around and walked towards the kitchen. While walking, the voice came: "Let's use the pressure cooker to make you something to eat today."

"Pressure cooker...what is it?" His Royal Highness quickly went downstairs, and ran to Jiang Zhiyu's side to walk beside him.

The little rabbit smiled slightly: "It's a good thing, the cat, cat and rabbit said, it's especially delicious when used to stew meat."

Ling Weichuan had an intuition that it was dangerous, so he dared not agree: "No, no, I don't really want to eat meat today."

"Oh, I want to change to something clear and watery today. What movie and TV drama do you like to watch?" Jiang Zhiyu's uncoordinated preface made His Royal Highness completely confused.

He asked cautiously: "Uh...Should I like watching movies and TV dramas?"

"What are you asking me for? Isn't this your business?" Jiang Zhiyu flicked over, and the big lion trembled in fright.

Ling Weichuan shook his head: "I don't like watching movies and TV dramas, but I like to watch them with you."

Jiang Zhiyu automatically blocked his sweet talk, and asked again: "Do you have a lot of money now?"

His Royal Highness has nothing to spend money on recently, so he really needs a lot of savings.

"There are quite a few."

"Oh, hand it in." Jiang Zhiyu said indifferently.

"Ah?" His Royal Highness stood still and didn't dare to move. It must be that Jiang Chengyan and his thieves spoke ill of him! Otherwise, why did Tutu suddenly confiscate his pocket money again!

"But, isn't this the pocket money you gave me, baby?" His Royal Highness struggled desperately.

Jiang Zhiyu's face darkened: "If you are told to hand it in, you will hand it in! What nonsense! If you hand it in, you will die and wash the vegetables!"

"Oh." His Royal Highness was heartbroken, today's wife is so fierce.

The legs of the three cubs hiding on the top of the stairs were almost numb.

The little rabbit tugged at the hem of the elder brother's clothes: "Why don't we go down and squat here?" In their house, the hearing of the rabbit is worse than that of the lion.

Ling Qingyu shook her head, put a finger in the middle of her lips: "If we don't want to be involved in disputes, we'd better hide for a while."

Although I don't know why, the little rabbit still said yes.

When His Royal Highness, who was ordered by his wife to finish his work, finally had time to rest for a while, he reported to Little Rabbit to go to the bathroom.

Jiang Zhiyu didn't have time to talk to him, so he just waved his hand to tell him to get out of here.

Ling Weichuan went to the bathroom, and immediately called the three dog thieves to question him.