Chapter 183 Mental Power Food Online

Jiang Zhiyu was standing on the side of the street, and Ling Weichuan walked over quickly when he saw it.

"I bought a lot this time, and I bought some for you when I saw a new scent." Ling Weichuan immediately grabbed Jiang Zhiyu's hand and rubbed it subconsciously, "What did you buy?"

Jiang Zhiyu spread his left hand: "I just bought a big chicken drumstick."

His Royal Highness smiled, lowered his head and kissed him: "Little Greedy Rabbit."

"It's your little greedy rabbit." Jiang Zhiyu replied, and said, "I still want to eat a chicken leg, husband, have you noticed that I can eat meat recently, that is, since I got Xiao Qingyu .”

His Royal Highness recalled it for a while, and it seems that this is indeed the case: "It may be because your body needs the nutrition of meat, so you eat more."

Ling Weichuan bought another big chicken leg for Jiang Zhiyu, which was bigger than the chicken leg that Jiang Zhiyu bought just now, and he shared a little bit with his son.

The shop next door was closed, but there was always a sound of ding ding bang, Ling Weichuan frowned and looked over, and asked Jiang Zhiyu: "I remember this shop was still open when I entered the mall, why is it closed now? ?”

He remembered that Jiang Zhiyu was going to come to this store, what time did he get off work?

Jiang Zhiyu took a look, smiled and shook his head: "I don't know, the boss said he had something to do and closed the door, and I was kicked out without buying anything."

Ling Weichuan looked into Jiang Zhiyu's eyes, and he knew that Jiang Zhiyu was lying.

When the little rabbit is lying, he always smiles very cheerfully, with cunning and evil hidden in his eyes.

But he didn't intend to pursue it, as long as Jiang Zhiyu didn't have an accident, it wouldn't be an important matter. He thought so in his heart, but he was quickly slapped in the face.

The buck-toothed man walked over quickly with his face covered, glanced at Jiang Zhiyu and then at Ling Weichuan, and sarcastically said without a long memory: "You little white face bought a boyfriend so quickly? Isn't this stuff not bad?" ,that is……"

He folded his hands and glanced at Ling Qingyu: "I didn't expect you to be so good, you like men with children?"

Ling Weichuan squinted his eyes, paying attention to Jiang Zhiyu from the corner of his eye.

Jiang Zhiyu glared at the bodyguard who was standing in the distance with a face full of crap, and secretly scolded the bodyguard for being so stupid that he didn't even know how to go farther away when he beat someone!

Ling Weichuan saw all this in his eyes, with a sullen face and no anger: "Buy a boyfriend?"

He said this while looking at Jiang Zhiyu, and hoped that the little rabbit could give him a reasonable explanation, otherwise today's incident probably wouldn't have changed.

Jiang Zhiyu said awkwardly: "No husband, it's just a misunderstanding. Didn't I give that shopkeeper a hard lesson? Listen, he's still being educated."

He pointed to the closed shop and winked at Ling Weichuan.

When the buck-toothed man heard this, he realized that these two are really a couple! His eyes lit up, and he exclaimed, "I dare not admit that I did it. Didn't you just ask the boss about the muscular man? Looking for someone to buy a boyfriend, but I guess you didn't buy it, but rented one for one night. Bar."

Jiang Zhiyu hated this disgusting face the most, he slapped him and said, "Get out."

The bodyguard rushed up quickly, dragged his buck teeth and burrowed into the grass, if he didn't beat him to death today! He doesn't have to mess around!

When they left, Ling Qingyu lay down on her father's shoulder, pretending to be asleep.

Ling Weichuan looked at Jiang Zhiyu, still waiting for his explanation.

Jiang Zhiyu pursed his lips, told what happened in the store before, and finally said: "That boss is shameless, I just thought he was very wrong, so I deliberately tested him!"

Ling Weichuan stretched out his hand to hold the little rabbit, and said helplessly, "I think you are really curious about what selling a boyfriend is, but you did the right thing, next time you meet such a person, you must deal with it in time."

"Also remember that you can't do it yourself, this is a special situation."

Jiang Zhiyu nodded wildly: "Yeah, I remember, there will be no next time, let's check with the supervisory guards, I think he is not the only one doing this."

"Don't worry, they can't escape."

Jiang Zhiyu's current physical training can no longer be continued, but shooting training and mental training are okay, and these are not considered strenuous exercise.

He also takes time to go to the factory every day to prepare the daily spiritual food.

On the day when it was going to be put on the shelves, Jiang Zhiyu deliberately completed the training task, and then started the live broadcast.

He has a long memory, and now he directly tells fans that the food is on the shelves, and he will not introduce any more nonsense. But this time the spiritual food must be introduced.

"Hi, everyone. That's right, today is another day when new food is on the shelves, but this time it will be a little different. I hope you can listen to me carefully."

[Aww! Finally new again! There is simply not enough to eat! 】

[It's so delicious, woo woo woo, do you know, Your Highness? Ever since I ate the instant food from Tutu Mall, I never want to eat anything else. 】

[+1 Me too, now eating other things feels like eating dry glue. 】

"The food this time may be different from the food you ate before." Jiang Zhiyu glanced at the barrage and continued, "You should also know that my skill includes mental recovery. After many studies and It proves that I can incorporate spiritual power into food, and the spiritual sea of ​​those who eat this food will be healed."

Seeing the exclamation of the bullet screen, Jiang Zhiyu said the last sentence: "So this time the food in the mall is on the shelves, I hope you don't place an order for those with less mental trauma, and try to give it to those who are seriously injured."

Yi Kai silently added at the side: "The follow-up will catch up soon, but please don't rush, there is only one person outputting mental power, Your Highness."

Jiang Zhiyu smiled and said 'hmm'.

"Then you place the order yourself, don't panic, and place the order after thinking about it." Jiang Zhiyu opened the mall with a smile, and saw that the hundreds of thousands of stocks were still emptied in a second.

Jiang Zhiyu: ...

Well, talking for a long time in vain, it still disappeared in the blink of an eye.

[I really didn't grab it this time! Because my whole family's mental strength is still good, so I won't participate in the rush sale, woo woo woo. 】

【I didn't grab it either. Alas, although I really want to eat those foods, the heart of my little highness is more precious. Let those injured be healed first! 】

[Yes, yes, if we are not serious, we can take our time later, and with the vegetable prices lowered by His Highness, our nutrition is actually very good! 】

[I snatched two kinds of food, woo woo woo, the three of our family are seriously injured, I hope they will be much better after eating it! 】

[My younger brother is only three years old, and the spiritual sea has already collapsed. The doctors said that there is no way to save him. I snatched the food for the spiritual power of the little highness today. I hope it will be useful! 】

"Don't worry, it will definitely be useful. The first person to do the experiment for you is Major Jiang, and the second one is His Royal Highness." Jiang Zhiyu looked at the barrage where someone was giving way and someone was praying.

He was very pleased and moved. Anyway...

The future can be expected.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com