Chapter 17

Jiang Zhiyu woke up again, in his second brother's lounge, and it was already the next morning.

He sat up, rubbing his eyes in a daze, Jiang Chengyan was already waiting by the side with a toothbrush.

"Brother, I think I can sleep too much recently." When talking now, Jiang Zhiyu felt that he was a little sleepy.

Jiang Chengyan also felt that Jiang Zhiyu really slept a little too much recently, sometimes he fell asleep as soon as he turned his head, and he always returned to his original shape in his sleep.

It doesn't matter how you sleep at home, the main thing is that outside, he fell asleep in his original form, which is too dangerous.

But other than that, Jiang Zhiyu's body didn't seem to have any other problems, but his mental power level had improved, which was obvious to all.

Although he was a little worried, as a good older brother, how could he let his younger brother worry about it? He said: "It's okay, this is a normal secondary development, maybe the little fish will grow taller."

Jiang Zhiyu paused when he stood up, and then he laughed: "Yuyu doesn't need to worry about growing taller."

"Huh? Why don't you want to grow taller?" Jiang Chengyan was still a little strange, you must know that Jiang Zhiyu always felt that he was too short and wanted to grow taller.

"Hey." Jiang Zhiyu was happy in his heart, showing embarrassment on his face, and threw himself into his brother's arms, pretending to be coquettish: "Because my brother will always bow down for me."

Major Jiang, who was indulging in his younger brother's active hug, didn't notice Jiang Zhiyu's strangeness, and was just as happy as an idiot, and the toothbrush disappeared after changing hands. He hugged Jiang Zhiyu and threw him up.

"Yes! Xiaoyu will always have a brother to bend over for you!"

Jiang Zhiyu nodded guiltily, but what he was thinking about was Ling Weichuan who carried him back to the dormitory that day. It's only been a while since we separated, so why do you miss him a little bit?

After washing up and having breakfast in the second brother's lounge, Jiang Zhiyu went back to his seat, although Jiang Chengyan tried everything to stop him, he didn't want him to go back and sit among the group of monsters and monsters.

But Jiang Zhiyu said that he wanted to integrate into the group and get along well with his classmates, otherwise he would be isolated.

Jiang Zhiyu, who had never had any social experience, didn't know where he learned about such a thing, and he said it with certainty.

Asked him to give examples but couldn't tell. After racking his brains for a long time, he can only say that this is the case in many places.

There was no other way, Jiang Chengyan could only let him go out.

"Come back to me if you have any questions, okay? My brother is in the control room in front."

"I know, second brother." How can a general who is marching and fighting be so wordy! No wonder he didn't have a partner, probably because he was too inked.

Going out to the cabin, Jiang Zhiyu always felt that the eyes of his classmates looked at him a little strangely, strangely... hot.

At this time, he just received a communication from Ling Weichuan, and Ling Weichuan asked, "Did you become a bunny and fell asleep outside yesterday?"

Jiang Zhiyu's hand froze when he pressed the automatic safety button. He seemed to remember that he had indeed fallen asleep after dinner, and then he didn't know it. He woke up in the second brother's room.