Chapter 54 Rescued a marshal and lieutenant casually

Jiang Zhiyu made four copies alone, adding a lot of spiritual power to all of them.

The mental breakdown of the person in front of him was so severe that it could be seen with the naked eye, presumably it was an injury left over from the battlefield.

Soldiers who once dedicated themselves to the empire should not have ended up like this, so Jiang Zhiyu could help him if he could.

The man pursed his lower lip, a little embarrassed, the one with vegetables is more expensive than the others, let alone the one made by itself?

He wanted to refuse, but he didn't know how to say it.

Jiang Zhiyu saw his embarrassment, and smiled to comfort him: "It is agreed that there is a discount, otherwise you can also be my gift, my brother is also... a soldier, and his physical condition is a bit like yours, so you don't have to worry about it. Just take it as a thank you for your contribution to the empire."

This person's mental state looked so bad, so bad that just standing there felt a little shaky, Jiang Zhiyu looked very anxious.

He stretched out his hand and asked tentatively, "I'm supposed to be half a doctor, can you take a look at it?"

The man hesitated, but he had an inexplicable sense of intimacy with Jiang Zhiyu and wanted to trust him, so he finally stretched out his arm slowly and let Jiang Zhiyu put his hand on his wrist.

With just one glance, Jiang Zhiyu frowned fiercely, this person's spiritual world has collapsed! It is a miracle that he can still come out to buy food by himself now with the last bit of life that is tugging at him.

"What's wrong, Yuyu?" Wen Xi noticed that he was wrong, and asked suspiciously.

Jiang Zhiyu shook his head, calmly conveying spiritual power to the uncle, at least it could help him relieve the pain in the spiritual sea.

All right, a warm current flowed into the abdomen, and the body felt much more comfortable in an instant. The uncle opened his eyes wide and looked at Jiang Zhiyu in disbelief.

Two words appeared in his mind: Jade Rabbit!

This is definitely the mysterious ancient jade rabbit! He just returned from the front line a few days ago. Because he was seriously injured before, the military doctor had no choice but to send him to a special mental therapy hospital, but they told him that it was useless and he had to wait to die.

But the Huo family, who is now the marshal, told him that there might be someone who could save him, but it would be more difficult to find him, because he was well protected by the royal family and the Jiang family, and generally would not let people approach him.

So the officer didn't have any hope, but he never imagined that he would meet that mysterious jade rabbit while shopping for an early breakfast on the street!

He really has the ability to restore mental power! And the effect is so obvious!

Jiang Zhiyu withdrew his hand and handed him the food: "Promise me to keep it secret for me."

The uncle paid the money in a daze, then took his own packing bag and walked to the side, still hasn't recovered yet,

On the other hand, Jiang Zhiyu was already receiving the next customer with a smile.

[Xiaoyu is so kind and respects the soldiers. 】

[I read in history books that on the ancient earth a long time ago, some people would give up their seats for soldiers or ask them to pay in advance, but I didn’t expect to see it today. 】