Chapter 40 Welcome to the dog food delivered to your door

Ling Weichuan's class was a theoretical class, and dozens of restless muscular brothers were forced to sit in the classroom.

Because Ling Weichuan was around, they couldn't sit still and couldn't speak loudly, so they could only go to the forum to see if there was any latest gossip. Or did someone secretly take a photo of Jiang Zhiyu to see what he did today.

So soon someone found the highly liked post, which had a picture of Jiang Zhiyu walking arm in arm with a girl.

Someone subconsciously glanced at Ling Weichuan and felt more sympathy for him. Not only did he have a rival in love with the prince, but now he also has a rival in love with a girl in school. Although they also think that Jiang Zhiyu is a bit of a scumbag, but... if Jiang Zhiyu is willing to scum them, they are willing too!

Being able to fall in love with Jiang Zhiyu, they still earned money! Earn blood!

They were replying under the post, but they didn't know that the protagonist they were discussing had already approached their classroom.

When Jiang Zhiyu brought his lunch to the door of Lingweichuan's classroom, the whole class was instantly silent.

Such a good-looking, so obedient, so sweet, such a virtuous object! Why didn't they meet?

Beg Jiang Zhiyu to scum them!

Ling Weichuan turned off the optical brain, and ignored half of the official document processing, and His Majesty the Emperor was at a loss over there.

"Why did you come here? Didn't tell you in advance, are you tired going up the stairs by yourself?" In order to train the students in all aspects, the Mech Combat Department didn't even prepare elevators for them.

Jiang Zhiyu gave him a speechless look: "I'm not a clay doll, I'd be tired even going up the stairs."

Ling Weichuan hugged him into his arms and kissed him on the face: "You are a baby in my heart."

The eyes of those who watched quietly widened, what did they see! Are they really in love? What about His Royal Highness? ?

And the girl who just held hands! God! Did they bump into another big melon!

"I'll bring you lunch. Your classes are full today. I'm afraid you won't have time to eat." Jiang Zhiyu looked at Ling Weichuan seriously, and anyone could see the love in his eyes. meaning thick.

The onlookers, who were still winking, fell silent collectively. Could this kind of look really be performed by a scumbag?

Ling Weichuan was almost drowned by his eyes, how could his baby be so good!

"Thank you my wife, my wife is really nice."

Jiang Zhiyu smiled, and began to talk glibly again, does this still look like a prince? How can a person be so different before and after a relationship?

"Go in and eat the food first, and I'll leave after I'm done, your teacher should be coming soon." Jiang Zhiyu was led by Ling Weichuan into the silent classroom, "I met your teacher on the way here just now Well, I said to bring you food, but he said that he would come up later."

"Our rabbits are so scary? The teacher was scared away by you." Ling Weichuan sat on the stool and pressed Jiang Zhiyu on his lap, pretending to be surprised.

Jiang Zhiyu pinched Ling Weichuan's waist: "Who are you calling scary!"

"I, me, me, it's me, of course it's me, our rabbits are so gentle, we're not scary at all." Ling Weichuan slapped him once, and was immediately picked up by Jiang Zhiyu.