Chapter 134 A Huge Thing

After breakfast they set out for the barren hills.

Jiang Zhiyu is a timid rabbit. He was very afraid that something might happen to him, so he brought all the bodyguards with him, and also the stove, so they could have a picnic inside.

Jiang Zhiyu and his group of hundreds of people entered the mountain under the leadership of the villagers.

Except for dry trees and weeds on the periphery, there is nothing.

When they had reached the middle of the barren mountain, Jiang Zhiyu suddenly remembered that he seemed to have forgotten to tell Ling Weichuan! Today is the last day of Ling Weichuan's meeting, and he will come tomorrow.

If he didn't go back tonight, Ling Weichuan would definitely die in a hurry if he didn't see anyone else when he arrived in the morning.

Too bad, it's going to be talked about for a long time again, Jiang Zhiyu quickly clicked on the light brain, and wanted to leave a message for Ling Weichuan.

Then it turned out that there was no signal at all! He even forgot that this is a signal shielding area! When he talks to Ling Weichuan every day, he always turns on the Skynet signal.

Now this mountain can't even use the Skynet signal, how remote it is here!

Forget it, let's move faster, go out earlier, if not, go out earlier, and come in again when Ling Weichuan comes.

Jiang Zhiyu put away the optical brain, and said to everyone: "Let's hurry up and try to go back before dark."

What he was worried about was that with Ling Weichuan's character, he might not be able to wait until tomorrow morning to come back. He must have arrived in the starship as soon as the meeting was over.

Jiang Zhiyu suffocated just thinking about that scene, so hurry up, he doesn't want to be scolded by her husband for a long time.

"Directly toward—" Jiang Zhiyu's voice suddenly stopped, as if he heard something? It seems that this movement was not made by their team.

"You guys, did you hear anything?" Jiang Zhiyu could hear the movement, so the others must have heard it too. They clenched their knives and entered a state of alert.

Jiang Zhiyu was surrounded in the middle, and he pulled over the stunned old villager.

"You follow me, nothing will happen."

The ground shook suddenly, and then shook again after two seconds, and the sound of huge footsteps approached them.

Jiang Zhiyu slowed down his breathing, he didn't even have a weapon! Everyone else has weapons! Even Wenxi has it! Why didn't he! This shouldn't be, haven't the brothers considered this issue?

I don't know what will come out of the loud footsteps, Jiang Zhiyu doesn't think he can punch the monster empty-handed.

A huge frog appeared in front of him, Jiang Zhiyu's nose moved, such a big frog! Even bigger than Lingweichuan's animal form!

"Yu Qing! It's a frog! Go!" Jiang Zhiyu pushed Yu Qing softly.

Yu Qing turned around in disbelief:? ? ?

Although he eats frogs, he also eats cooked ones, and those are small farmed frogs, how could he eat such a big frog!

As the frog approached, a group of people squeezed tighter and tighter, enclosing Jiang Zhiyu tightly in the middle.

Jiang Zhiyu felt that he couldn't sit still, what if an accident happened and no one was protecting him? He took out a seed, the seed of a thorny vine.

He ripens the seeds. Long vines formed in the palm of his hand, and held in his hand, it was also a weapon.

One of the beasts happened to be one of the frog's bodyguards, trying to talk to the frog.

The frog listened quietly for a while, opened its mouth, stuck out its long tongue, and said a bunch of words.

Others couldn't understand, and the only one who understood opened his eyes wide, vigilantly making a gesture of preparing to attack.

He said in a low voice: "Protect Your Highness! He came for His Highness!"

Jiang Zhiyu's pupils trembled, what? Brother Frog, we are meeting for the first time! What do you mean coming after me?

The man repeated: "He said that he smelled the scent of the human with silver and white hair among us, and wanted to eat it."

Jiang Zhiyu:? ? ? ?

"What? Want to eat? Is it the one I understand who wants to eat? Is it wrong for me to be too fragrant?" Crazy, I came all the way to eat him!

He said weakly, "I'm not good at eating."

While he was muttering these words, more and more beasts surrounded him, and they all had the same goal. They were all staring at Jiang Zhiyu.

Jiang Zhiyu swallowed, feeling that he might be in for some bad luck today.

He stuffed his hand into the space ring and touched it, hoping that this thing could save his life.

A gust of wind suddenly blew, and the dry leaves were swept into the sky, fluttering and falling to Jiang Zhiyu's feet.

Hundreds of people stood in the woods with numb expressions.

Jiang Zhiyu was surrounded by a group of beasts, and some beasts fell down on all fours, exposing their bellies, and wanted Jiang Zhiyu to touch him.

Some have been using their big heads to shoot juvenile fish, and their love for little rabbits is beyond words.

How could there be any ferocity in saying that he wanted to eat Jiang Zhiyu?

Jiang Zhiyu took out all the jerky in his inventory and distributed it to these beasts who hadn't eaten for a long time. It turned out that a large part of the aroma they mentioned just now came from the smell of pancakes on Jiang Zhiyu's body.

It's just that the pancakes and juvenile fish ate them on the way here, so I can only give them jerky. Fortunately, most of them are carnivores.

They may feel that they haven't eaten enough, and Jiang Zhiyu spawned a lot of vegetables and fruits on the spot.

"Don't be picky eaters. Eating fruits is good for your body. Look at the little wolf cub. When I saw him before, he was skinny and dry. Now he is a combination of meat and vegetables. He looks so energetic. Mao Glossy."

The bodyguards stood together and scratched their heads. They didn't know why the style of painting suddenly changed to this way. They were obviously on the verge of saber-rattling before, as if they were about to eat His Highness.

Now it's fun, hello and me.

As expected of their little highness, the charm is really to catch and eat whoever they are.

That is, His Royal Highness divided out all the jerky, what will he eat later? Just make vegetables and fruits?

It's better to be a vegetarian animal type, you can eat anything.

Jiang Zhiyu waited until the beasts had eaten enough, wiped their hands, and began to ask: "Do you know if there are any strange things in this forest? For example, something that will destroy the entire soil."

The beasts howled, but Jiang Zhiyu couldn't understand, so he sent his translation team to quickly translate.

Finally, in the rush of words, he picked out a line.

There was indeed a strange thing with a huge body, even bigger than the frog that appeared just now, but it landed in the middle of the forest as soon as it came, and never moved.

There used to be a lake there, and after the strange thing came, the water dried up, and it didn't take long for the plants to start dying.

Jiang Zhiyu's eyebrows twitched, and he suddenly remembered that the timeline mentioned by the beasts happened to be about the same time as when he felt flustered from time to time.

If this is the case, how did the things that came here suddenly come from? Why are you here?

And why, would he feel something?

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com