Chapter 264 [Ending]

About a week after Xindi ascended the throne.

Ling Weichuan lay in bed under the quilt, refusing to get up.

Jiang Zhiyu pushed him funny: "Stop hugging me, go to work quickly, there are many people waiting for you."

"I don't want to go to work wife. I want to go on honeymoon with you."

"I can't help it, Ling Weichuan should work hard. Just treat it as earning pension money for me."

His Majesty the new emperor raised his upper body to hold down Jiang Zhiyu, and said with a sneer, "You are still so young, what are you talking about providing for the elderly, and the matter of providing for the elderly can be left to the sons."

When it comes to handing it over to his sons, Jiang Zhiyu is a little worried.

"Hurry up and let's go to the hospital for a checkup." Little Rabbit frowned into a small mountain, "You don't pay attention these days, what if you get hurt?"

Ling Weichuan is used to sophistry: "How is it possible, these half a month is considered a safe period."

Jiang Zhiyu squeezed Ling Weichuan to get up.

"Your Majesty, you can't be so lazy, the empire still depends on you! You hurry up and tidy yourself up, I'll take half a day off for you."

Even though Ling Weichuan has become the emperor, it is still necessary to go to work on time, and if he fails to arrive in time, he has to tell the congressmen.

That's why Ling Weichuan rejected being emperor so much.

He wants love, he wants a private life with Jiang Zhiyu.

Don't want that supreme position of power.

Ling Weichuan sighed and got up from the bed, and slowly followed behind Jiang Zhiyu: "I have already told them in advance, and I also told them that I may not go to work on time in the future."

"Ah? How about that? If you don't go, who will you go?"

Ling Weichuan took Jiang Zhiyu's hand and kissed him: "What do the empire raise them for? Are they used as decorations? Of course they handle things well before I make decisions. I want to be with you more Work next to you."

The little rabbit rolled his eyes, and shook off Ling Weichuan's hand: "Just make it up! You're too lazy to make excuses for yourself! Don't be lazy, accompany me to the hospital in the morning, and I will accompany you to work in the afternoon. "

Seeing that Ling Weichuan was still reluctant, Jiang Zhiyu smiled and pinched the big lion's itchy flesh: "Okay, I will accompany you to work whenever I have time from now on, okay?"

"Okay." The cunning lion performed this play all morning, and finally achieved his goal.

After the two packed up, they simply ate breakfast and went out.

The cubs are no longer at home and have gone out to study.

"Husband, do you think the children will still want to go to school in the future?" He was actually very worried that the children would grow up and not fit in.

Just like him before, he met few people and knew nothing.

He would also be ridiculed and looked down upon, saying that he was immature and incompetent, Jiang Zhiyu had actually heard all the nasty things.

He could not take it to heart, but he didn't want his babies to be ridiculed behind their backs in the future.

"Don't worry, they have grown to the point that no one dares to tell." Ling Weichuan held Jiang Zhiyu's face and kissed, "You have to trust them."