Chapter 260

"Hey! Have you heard! His Royal Highness led the soldiers and has already passed through the three lines of defense of the Zerg! Now it is only the last line of defense from the central star of the Zerg!"

"Fuck, it's so cool! It's awesome, Your Royal Highness!"

"Isn't the Zerg's mentality broken? The Zerg defense shield I built with crooked methods was pierced like this! Now I should be thinking about how to escape!"

A few city defense soldiers stood chatting on the side of the street, looking excited.

A man in a tall hat ran over and saw them chatting and cursing.

"Fuck! What are you talking about here! You don't go to work anymore? Hurry up and go to the palace now! Tell Your Majesty and all the adults! Your Royal Highness has already called the Zerg headquarters!"

People walking on the street also stopped, all with surprised expressions.

"Really! His Royal Highness really deserves to be the God of Death of the Empire!"

"Why did I only see the official media saying that the third line of defense was hit in the morning? Now they hit their base camp directly?"

"It's all because the battle on the front line is too hot! The messenger arrived at the information station to announce the good news, and then the information station sent it back to the empire. The signal was twists and turns, and three days have passed in between!"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes! I also came out of the center of the information station on the docking front line just now! The information that came back from there now has already reached the Zerg headquarters!"

"Then at this speed, the soldiers are coming back soon!"

"Great, great! What a happy event!"

The messengers laughed and ran to the palace to report the news, and passers-by also spontaneously told their families about the happy event.

Just like a Xidapubun scene!

The workers in the factory heard it, and they didn't buy the melon seeds. They clapped their hands and ran to the factory. They had to go back and tell His Highness!

His Royal Highness is coming back, and His Royal Highness will definitely be very happy!

Jiang Zhiyu was checking the bills with the accountant. The recent basic business and the bills sent to the front line were separated.

So I have to sort it out a bit more.

The few of them were seriously reconciling the accounts when someone rushed in impatiently from outside.

The chief financial officer frowned and looked over: "Why are you so frizzy! What are you doing with such a big commotion? Is everyone so idle at the post?"

Jiang Zhiyu also looked at them, although it was a bit noisy, but seeing the happy faces of all of them, he knew that something good must have happened.

He smiled and asked them: "What's the matter, you're so happy, take a breath and don't rush to talk."

A few people were panting, because they were so excited that they forgot that they could come back by flying machine, and ran back with their legs foolishly.

A young man took a few deep breaths and said, "Your Highness! Just now there is news from the front that His Highness and the others have already reached the headquarters of the Zerg! Maybe it's over now! I'm resting and getting ready to come back!"

Jiang Zhiyu froze for a moment, opened his mouth for a long while without any response.

His mind is as muddy now, and he can't react for a while, what is the Zerg headquarters.