Chapter 18 Take the Great White Lion in Minutes

This trip on the starship, Jiang Zhiyu was extremely tormented.

First, he was recited by his brothers and parents, and then he was forced to listen to Wen Xi detail how his ex-boyfriends were perverted, and then Wen Xi instilled in him that he should not be too used to words like Ling Weichuan in the future.

He said that he must learn to play hard to get, and give him a stick and a candy, so as to maintain the freshness of the man. Especially for a man like Ling Weichuan who has the demeanor of a king, he prefers the petite and cute type, which is just right for him.

Jiang Zhiyu's eyes stared at him. If he was an anime character, he would probably be able to see the mosquito coils in his eyes.

Until the time of disembarking from the starship, Jiang Zhiyu was still numb on the soles of his feet.

Today, after listening to the words of the great educator Wen Xi, he understood what it means to win ten years of reading!

He felt that he could handle Ling Weichuan at will! This sullen big white lion can be taken down in minutes!

"Bah, bah, bah!" Jiang Zhiyu patted his face, "What are you thinking! Jiang Zhiyu! Keep your head clean!"

Jiang Zhiyu, who thought he was hiding in a corner where the crowd couldn't see, regretted it, why did he listen to Wen Xi say this!

A group of prostitutes who secretly poked and followed Jiang Zhiyu showed a state of licking cats and plagues, their eyes narrowed slightly, and their expressions were contented and wretched.

hateful! I was so cute by the little rabbit again!

Jiang Zhiyu was still immersed in his dirty thoughts, and when he actually wanted to put Ling Weichuan down in this way, the military training base arrived.

Someone yelled something in front of him, and then he watched the students around him run away. Even Wen Xi, who was walking beside him, ran away with an unhappy face.

Jiang Zhiyu, who didn't know what happened, ran along in a daze. He thought to himself that the military training was really strict, why did it start as soon as he entered the arena? It's scary!

He followed the team, his calves working very hard.

Until his second brother grabbed him by the collar: "Little fish don't need to run away."

Jiang Zhiyu was almost suspended in the air, struggling to step on the ground, he turned his head: "Why don't I run?"

"They made mistakes, so they should be punished. Xiaoyu didn't make mistakes because he fell asleep, so he doesn't have to be punished." Jiang Chengyan let go of his younger brother's collar, and rubbed his fleshless face instead.

"Oh, hey, then I won't run away! I'm so exhausted!" Jiang Zhiyu smiled, it's great to have a brother who is an instructor! You can also blatantly escape punishment!

The stupid rabbit didn't realize that he himself was the culprit who caused the thirty-lap punishment.

He stood on the side, the tall body of the second brother just helped him cover the sun, counting round after round, Jiang Zhiyu's face gradually became pale.

"Thirty laps! The second brother is going to be too cruel!" Jiang Zhiyu held his face in horror. Fortunately, he didn't have to run, otherwise Xingji would have lost their cute bunny now.

Jiang Chengyan sneered: "They deserve it!"

Jiang Zhiyu looked at his friend distressedly, he felt that a boy as weak as Wenxi would definitely not be able to run thirty laps. But he forgot that Wen Xi is a ruthless person who can put on a skirt and leave after being tortured for two days and two nights!

Wen Xi took a deep breath, and supported Jiang Zhiyu to adjust his heartbeat. It seemed that there was no major problem. If anything, it might just be a little sweaty and tired.

Jiang Zhiyu felt that he was too naive, and still felt sorry for him! Others ran 30 laps without falling down! He is tired of standing!

He told Wen Xi what he was complaining about in his heart, and Wen Xi raised his eyebrows: "Then I'm really worried about the future of Ling Wei Chuan. By then, he probably won't be full yet and you'll be exhausted."

Jiang Zhiyu didn't understand, how could running talk about whether Lingweichuan was full or not.

As a solo mother, Jiang Chengyan didn't understand at first, but when he saw Wen Xi's slightly lewd raised eyebrows and highly suggestive tone, he understood.

The veins on Jiang Chengyan's forehead popped up, and he gritted his teeth: "You! Go run another twenty laps for me!"

Wen Xi: ...

Grass! Forget that Little Rabbit's brother is still by his side! Wen Xi, who was forced to run hard, regretted the past, so she shouldn't be so mean.

Jiang Zhiyu let out an 'ah', and wanted to intercede with his roommate: "Brother, did he do anything wrong? Why is he running again?"

It was still twenty laps, and he felt a pain in his leg just thinking about it.

"Xiao Yu is good, he looks too good, let him exercise more." How could he tell his simple brother, what did he mean just now? Huanling Weichuan is not full, he thinks beautiful!

The people who waited for the 30-lap punishment had almost rested, so Jiang Chengyan called to assemble, mainly to talk about today's arrangements, give them an hour to go to their dormitory, make their beds and wash, and then come down to the training ground to start military training.

Standing in the dormitory, Jiang Zhiyu was stumped by making the bed. He still remembered that not long ago, he had said in his heart that he would definitely learn how to make the bed, but until today, he still hadn't made any progress.

Wen Xi was also struggling with the quilt, and he couldn't help him at all. A boy on the bed opposite Jiang Zhiyu came over after thinking about it, and said, "Jiang Zhiyu, my bed is ready, do you want me to help you?"

Jiang Zhiyu looked at him gratefully: "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!"

It would be great if someone could help, he didn't want to be criticized on the first day of military training because he couldn't make the bed, that would be really embarrassing.

While waiting for others to make his bed, Jiang Zhiyu took out the biscuits he made.

Jiang Chengyan was taking a bath, but suddenly remembered that their baby can't make a bed! It's worth it! When the time comes, Xiaoyu will cry anxiously because he doesn't know how to make a bed, but what should he do!

Major Jiang hurriedly washed himself clean, put on his clothes and hurried over, and saw that a young man was already helping.

Although he was very satisfied, so that Xiaoyu didn't have to cry, his brother radar was inevitably activated.

Why is this man so attentive to their little fish? Did you see Xiaoyu? But Xiaoyu is so perfect, it's good for him to like Xiaoyu.

But Xiaoyu will eventually become a queen in the future, and it is better for these brats to cut off their fantasies as soon as possible.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com