Chapter 73 Tutu was almost murdered by the prince

Ling Weichuan quickly covered Jiang Zhiyu's ears, covering his entire face by the way, and Jiang Zhiyu just reached out to cover Ling Weichuan's ears.

After taking two steps back with the person in his arms, Ling Weichuan said with a dark face, "Turn around and go straight downstairs, don't show up in a short time."

He finally knew why Jiang Xiaoyu suddenly understood so many things. It turned out that Wenxi could speak such shocking words whenever and wherever he opened his mouth.

Wen Xi didn't expect to scare these two people. So His Royal Highness is so innocent? He obviously looks like a person who needs a lot in that regard.

After Wenxi left, Ling Weichuan revealed Jiang Zhiyu's face.

The back of Jiang Zhiyu's head itched, scratched it, and wondered: "Brother, you look taller than his boyfriend, and your figure should be much better, so why don't you behave like Wen Xi said?"

He said this in the most innocent tone, and the lethality was huge. Ling Weichuan's eyes widened suddenly, and his pupils trembled.

"Jiang Zhiyu!" His Royal Highness gritted his teeth, the dishes in his heart were overturned, the feeling was indescribable.

"I've always felt sorry for you! Are you being a little too presumptuous? I'm curious if you said this soberly now, Jiang Xiaoyu? Are you drunk for the exam?"

Jiang Zhiyu laughed dryly, his intuition was wrong, what he said just now seemed to be true, ahem, I'm sorry I didn't think about it.

He felt that disaster was imminent, and smiled politely: "I just said it casually and didn't mean that. Why are you so impatient? Brother, you must be magnanimous."

After finishing speaking, he hurriedly ran away, and it would definitely not be good if he was caught today.

But can Jiang Zhiyu's short legs beat Ling Weichuan's long legs?

In less than two seconds, Ling Weichuan grabbed him by the collar and dragged him back. Jiang Zhiyu closed his eyes and refused to look at Ling Weichuan.

If you think about it, it must be scary. For example, you want to eat him right now.

"Brother! I was wrong! Tutu is so cute, you can't eat it!" Jiang Zhiyu was lifted into the air by Ling Weichuan, and his calves were thrashing vigorously.

The cat, cat, and rabbit just woke up, and when they wanted to get some air, they heard this sentence, and answered subconsciously: "People on the ancient earth often ate spicy rabbit heads."

"????" Jiang Zhiyu suddenly opened his eyes, looked at the black and white rabbit floating in the air, stopped struggling, and retracted into Ling Weichuan's arms in horror.

"You! You are also a rabbit! How dare you! Oh my god, it's terrible, you guys still eat spicy rabbit heads?!"

"Uh..." Maomaotu rubbed his hands together, as if a bit cruel. But are there not many people who eat the same kind of meat in your interstellar world? In addition to star beast meat, the meat on the dinner plate is also intelligent chicken, duck, goose, pig, sheep and cattle!

"Take me away quickly! Get out of this dangerous place." Jiang Zhiyu fell into Ling Weichuan's arms and closed his eyes again. He didn't want to open them this time, the world was too crazy.

"Heh." Ling Weichuan lowered his head and bit Jiang Zhiyu's ear, chuckled, "Of course I will take you away, go home."

At this moment, Jiang Zhiyu heard his voice like a demon from the abyss: "Baby, do you still remember my second hidden skill?"