Chapter 125 Three Shocking News

After Jiang Zhiyu woke up, he was hugged by Ling Weichuan and drank some porridge. The doctor said that he should give Jiang Zhiyu more nutrition and strength.

He didn't feel much at first, but now he will slowly feel a little dull pain, and he can put pain-free ointment on Jiang Zhiyu.

When Jiang Zhiyu was sleeping, Ling Weichuan stuck it on him, so now Jiang Zhiyu doesn't feel pain, just a little tired.

"Where's your son?" Jiang Zhiyu leaned on Ling Weichuan's shoulder and asked with his eyes closed. Even though he disliked Zai Zai as a little purple sweet potato essence at first, he still wanted to hug him. It was boring before, but now he does.

"He ate something and fell asleep. Do you want to watch it? You want me to hug you." Ling Weichuan felt sorry for Jiang Zhiyu. He slept from noon until dark, and it seemed that his physical strength was really exhausted.

Jiang Zhiyu shook his head: "Don't bother him when he's asleep, you've been so mean to him since he was born."

"Baby, that's not the way to be mean." Ling Weichuan reminded weakly.

Jiang Zhiyu didn't want to talk about this with him, and looked sleepy: "That's what I want to say, don't mind me!"

In their ward, the atmosphere in the bedroom and the living room was quiet and peaceful.

But the star network was blown up. Netizens have expressed that their surfing the Internet today is like a roller coaster.

The headlines came one after the other, each more compelling than the last.

Even people from the Federation turned to the Internet to watch their explosive news today.

[His Royal Highness and His Royal Highness have been married on the first day of the new year. 】

[His Royal Highness has successfully developed an effective method for plant recovery. 】

[His Royal Highness gave birth to the little emperor's grandson safely in the hospital this afternoon. The animal shape is a lion. 】

Don't look at the simple three news, but the royal family is very cunning, posting one by one. In the beginning, sugar was sprinkled on the star citizens of the empire.

They can also be regarded as witnesses of Jiang Zhiyu's relationship with Ling Weichuan, and telling them about their marriage can make them happy and pave the way.

When the netizens cheered and celebrated, and began to call for Jiang Zhiyu to show his face quickly, the royal family threw out the news that Jiang Zhiyu had researched the recovery of plants.

Perhaps because they were worried that such text descriptions were not intuitive enough, they took pictures of Jiang Zhiyu's vegetable fields, as well as the fields planted by the hundred volunteers who gave birth to seeds.

This one is more eye-catching than the previous one. Now who doesn't want their planet to have green plants again? Even if you can't afford vegetables, it's good to look at green plants.

A planet with plants is like a planet, not only purifying the air, but also adding vitality to a cold city.

It can be said that as long as the Planting Research Institute has been working day and night, they have been waiting for the result.