Solo Sikoa-Too Rough

Pairing: Solo Sikoa x Wife!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Aftercare, Choking, Cursing, Degradation, Face Fucking, Hair Pulling, Humiliation, Oral, (Solo Receiving), Praise, Safeword Used, Spanking, and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,443

Request/Summary:

A/N: This was requested by Anonymous on Tumblr

A/N: This was requested by Anonymous on Tumblr. This just feels weird to write Solo as this rude Dom. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You stood at the door with a smile on your face, waiting for your husband to come in. He just got done filming for TV, unfortunately beating his brother.

He came through the door, almost busting it off the hinges. "Hey baby, did you-" You were cut off when he pulled you in for a rough kiss. It was teeth clashing, full of tongue. He pulled back, heavily breathing. "Bedroom, now."

You watched as he walked to the kitchen, grabbing some water. "Be naked on your knees." A spark of excitement sparked through you as you giddily made your way to the bedroom. It's been a while since y'all had a little roughness in the bedroom.

You did what was told, stripping from your pajamas and undergarments. Waiting patiently on your knees, feeling the carpet bruising them. Solo walked in, tsking at your position. "So you do follow directions."

He walked around you, stalking you like his prey. "What's the safeword?" He unbuckled his pants as he waited for you to answer. "Snowman." You held your mouth open, ready for him when he jerked his cock. "Look at you, already ready for me." He slapped his cock against your tongue, teasing you.

He finally pushed in, his length sliding down your throat. You closed your mouth over him, smirking at the way he visually relaxed. You took him slow, moving your head up and down until you sucked his tip before going back down.

You weren't in control for long because an irritated Solo grabbed your head, forcing you to take him deeper down your throat. "Stop being so slow and take me deeper, I know you can!" You gagged and choked as his cock hit your uvula repeatedly, hands grabbing at his meaty thighs.

"S-sol-" You tried to get words out, but his brutal guidance had you struggling. "Shut up and take it!" He began fucking your face, making you shut up completely. His balls slap against your chin, your saliva coating his balls and your chin.

Your jaw began hurting from the wide stretch, and your throat felt tired. Luckily, Solo pulled back with a pop, standing tall above you, watching as your chest heaved up and down, and your saliva drooling down to your chest. "Clean yourself up, you look dirty."

You wiped your mouth, and your chest, sitting up for him. "Get on the bed, hands and knees." You compiled, getting on your hands and knees, waiting for him.  He didn't go for foreplay, instantly shoving himself in you.