Jey Uso-In The Way

Pairing: Jey Uso x Wife!Reader

Warnings: Fluff/Smut. Nothing serious.

Word Count: 1,151

Summary: When Jey comes back home after weeks of not seeing each other, y'all want to have some 'fun time', but your son ruins it after a nightmare.

A/N: I didn't know who the write this honestly, but luckily Jey was on my mind. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You finished up putting the last dish in the dishwasher before letting out a sigh.

You looked in the living room, seeing your son watching TV on the couch, his head dropping every couple of seconds. You walked over, picking up his toy cars off the floor. "Kai, it's time for bed."

Kai opens his eyes quickly, sitting up. "No mommy, I'm not tired." You chuckled, picking him up in your arms. "Yeah, yeah, let me tuck you in, okay?" Kai, too tired to fight, accepted, resting his head on your shoulder.

You walked to his bedroom and pulled his blanket back. "What book do you want me to read? We have The 3 Little Pigs, If You Give A Mouse A Cookie, and maybe even-" Your sentence was cut off by Kai's yelling. "Daddy!" You turned around to see Jey standing at the door with a smile on his face.

Kai got out of his bed and rushed to Jey's side. A smile formed on your face, seeing your son and his dad reunite after weeks of being away from each other. "Hey little man, how have you been? Causing Mommy trouble?"

Kai laughed at his teasing. "I'll tuck him in, baby. Go wash up." Without a complaint, you got up, making your way to the bathroom. You took a quick shower before laying on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. Jey stood at the doorway, watching you.

"Hard week?" You nodded your head. "Yeah, he kept asking about you. Asking when you were coming home and why can't we go see Roman and Solo." Jey put his bags down in the corner, before walking to you.

"I missed you." Jey said, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you in a kiss. "I missed you too." You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

It's not easy being at home with a 5 year old all by yourself for weeks and weeks on end. Especially since Jey started the storyline with him and Jimmy against Roman and Solo. It's the most interesting thing happening with WWE right now.

Jey gently pulled you down on the bed, his hands coming to the end of your shorts, and pulling them down your legs. Jey placed kisses on your neck, your hands coming to his short curly hair, tugging and scratching at his scalp.

Jey looked at you amused to see you had no panties. "Woah, no panties? You were planning this weren't you?" You gave him a flirtatious smile. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Who knows if it would've been you to see what's underneath?"

Jey growled under his breath, using his finger to tease around your clit. He tsked, shaking his head. "Wet already, and I barely did anything." A blush came on to your cheeks as you turned away, hiding your face from his view.

"No, no, don't get all shy on me and hide your face." Jey forced you to look at him as he pushed a finger in, groaning as your cunt swallowed his finger. He leaned down on his stomach, licking at your folds, taking in your juices. "God, I missed this." Jey said, continuing to lap at your folds.

The sucking and slurping noises were dirty coming from his mouth. He was eating your pussy like a starved man. Your legs began to shake slightly as you felt your end coming near. "J-jey, I'm gonna cum." Jey only hummed, sending small vibrations through your body, making it harder for you.

"Jey, stop, I'm gonna cum!" This time he ignored you, his tongue flicking your clit while his finger pushed in and out of you. You had to forcibly pull him away from your cunt, smiling when you saw the pout form on his face, and his lips glistening from your juices and his spit.

"You're so pussy drunk." Jey shrugged his shoulders, pulling his sweatpants and boxers down. "Well, when it's your pussy, of course I am." Jey quickly crawled up to you, settling between your legs in a missionary position.

You reached your hand down to jerk at his throbbing cock, but he pulled back. "No it's okay, I need to be inside you right now." He guided his cock to your entrance, slowly rubbing his tip up and down your slit.

The moment he pushed in, you both moaned in sync, freezing for a moment. Jey looked down at you with so much adoration and lust in his eyes. "I love you." Your hands intertwined together. "I love you too, but please fuck me."Jey complied, thrusting gently in you, groaning at the grip you had on his cock.

It's been almost 2 weeks since you've seen him and almost 3 since y'all had sex. Jey hooked his hands under your thighs, pulling them over his shoulders. You bit down on your lip to cover the screams that threatened to fall from your mouth.

He had you practically folded in half, and was hitting deeper than before. "Fuck, feel's s'good Jey." You praised, nails clawing at his back. "Yeah, you like that?" You 'mhmed' attempting to meet his thrusts. With him pounding in you, hitting deeper than ever, and you trying to meet his thrusts, it was no surprise that you both were close.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum, Y/n. I'm gonna cum." Jey mumbled in your neck, increasing his pace. The loud wet clapping sounds could probably be heard by the next door neighbor, but you don't care. Just as it was getting good, a knock at the door stopped you both.

"Mommy, Daddy, can I come in?" You and Jey scrambled away from each other, you picking up the nightgown from the floor, and Jey grabbing his boxer. Kai knows better than to enter a room without knocking and good thing you taught him. "Come in!"

Kai opened the door with his Teddy Bear in hand. "Awe, baby, what's wrong?" Kai walked over to you with tears pooling his eyes. "I had a bad dream." You picked him up and put him on the bed. "You wanna sleep with Mommy and Daddy tonight?"

You could see Jey in the background, shaking his head 'No.' "Please?" You couldn't deny your baby. You pulled the blanket back, inviting him in. "Alright, but no hogging all the blanket!" Kai giggled, getting comfortable in the bed. "Comfy?" Kai nodded his head, snuggling in your chest. "Go to sleep, love. We'll be here when you wake up, I promise."

And within less than 5 minutes, Kai was sound asleep. "Cockblock." You heard Jey grumble. "Don't say that about our son!" Jey had a frown on his face. "It's true. He was in the way. I was about to cum." You gave him a death glare. "Shut up and go to sleep."

You and Jey fell asleep, cuddling Kai from both sides.