Becky Lynch-Starry Apologies

Pairing: Becky Lynch x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Fluff!

Word Count: 1,665

Summary: After Becky is rude and yells at you she apologizes by taking you out to sleep under the stars.

A/N: Big Time Becks. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Ever since Trish betrayed Becky, she's been cold. She'll give you the cold shoulder, ignore you, and even request to not work with you.

With her being your girlfriend, you want to be with her, but if she won't be with you, then why would you try?

You were deep in thought, forgetting about the conversation you were having with Rhea. "Y/n, I'm talking to you!" You broke out your thoughts, putting your attention at Rhea. "Sorry, I was-" You cut yourself off not knowing what to say, but Rhea already knew.

"Yeah, yeah, thinking about Becky, I know." You avoided eye contact from her. "Just talk to her, Y/n. She's your girlfriend, meaning you can talk to her no matter what she says." You let out a sigh.

"It's hard to do that when she ignores me. She's always mad for no reason and when I try to talk to her she's always mean." You shook your head, brushing the thought away. "Anyways, let's not talk about my life. Let's talk about the Smackdown Women's Champion!" Rhea gave you a worried look, but didn't say anything.

-

After a while Rhea said her goodbyes leaving you to wander around the arena, looking for someone to talk to when you spotted Becky.

Happily, you skipped over to her with a smile. "Hey, baby." You placed a kiss on her cheek, but she didn't acknowledge you. "Babe?" Becky still ignored you. "Becky?" Becky finally turned to you. "What Y/n? What could you possibly want?!" You flinched at her booming voice.

She knew you were sensitive and didn't like being yelled at. "I-I-" You couldn't find any words to come out of your mouth as you looked at her. "I-I, shut up and leave me alone until you find the words. God you're so annoying." She mocked you. Your lip trembled as you backed away from her.

You held in all sounds and tears that threatened to fall. Without a word you walked away, speed walking to Rhea's locker room. Without knocking, you busted down the door, revealing the Judgement Day.

Rhea's concerned voice hit your ears. "Y/n?" Rhea got up quickly, guiding you to the couch. "What happened?" You just cried in her arms as she waited patiently for you. "It's okay. I didn't mean to ruin anything."

You attempted to get up, but Rhea's grip was tight on your arm. "Y/n, I don't care about them. Sit down and tell me why you're crying." You sniffled, wiping your nose. "It's Becky. She- she told me to leave her alone and stop being annoying."

Rhea bit her lip, trying not to get mad, but failed. "I'm tired of her always thinking she can just run you over. I'm gonna go have a word with her." Rhea got up, ready to leave the room, but you stopped her. "Wait Rhea, please don't, it'll only make things worse."

Rhea looked back at you with a defeated sigh. "Fine." She came back to you, still comforting you. "I'm okay now. I gotta match, so I'll talk to you later." You finally got up and left the locker room. "Somebody's gotta teach 'The Man' a lesson."

Rhea grabbed her title, slung it over her shoulder, and walked out a look of determination.

-

You were stretching for your match in the locker room when Becky walked in. You ignored her, continuing with your stretches. You could feel her eyes on you as you bent down, touching your toes.